Merge Plugins - Issue with Default Path/MO

KingOfArcadia

Question

I've been following the F&L STEP guide, and I'm running into a problem getting Merge Plugins to recognize the mods I have installed up to that point (Merging Fixes). I'm using Mod Organizer to install the mods, and I've got it set to the correct folders within the Integration section, but according to the log file it seems to be looking for the mods inside the Data folder instead of inside the Mod Organizer/mods folder. I also notice that it's checking for the load order using the wrong profile I'm using in Mod Organizer (it's checking the Default profile instead of the F&L New Vegas one I have setup).

Admittedly, this is likely because I can't seem to get Merge Plugins to work from inside Mod Organizer, and I'm running it from the .exe file in the folder. When I try to open it from MO I get the following error: "Access violation at address 008EF331 in module 'Merge Plugins.exe'. Read of address 00000004". This error repeats 3 more times, with the following numbers replacing the first address number: 00919276, 0091B78F, 0091B403. The last error doesn't go away no matter how many times I click OK, and I have to shut it down at that point.

If anyone knows how to get this all working correctly, I would be grateful!

2 answers to this question