Mod Organizer placing SRO into Overwrite?

RavenWhitehawk

Question

I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong Place, but Mod Organizer did something weird ... I have never seen this before and I have been installing STEP for a While, but for some reason MOD Organizer Placed All my Cleaned DLC into ... well I am not sure what to call it, and when I started installing SRO it placed all four (Part 1, Part 2, part 3, and SRO UPDATE) into the Same place, here is a PNG of the Screenshot so I can show you ... I am wondering if this will cause problems and how I can fix it. I should Add that when I first Cleaned the DLC's with xEdit i Placed them Properly After each original DLC and just now noticed this.

https://imgur.com/a/5hvjh

Edited by RavenWhitehawk

3 answers to this question

Hey, moved this to MO since it's more an MO "issue"

It looks like it's placing the SRO stuff into your overwrite folder. To test this for me please navigate to your Mod Organizer folder and go into the overwrite sub folder and see what's in there.

I just looked in my Mod Organizer Folder inside of Steam > steamapps > Common > Skyrim > Mod Organizer > overwrite folder and it is empty. Thank you for your Reply Phazer11

It's not an issue, just don't group the mods by [Category] or [Nexus IDs], choose [No Groups] (under the left pane).

I will See about Changing to no Groups. Thank you for your Reply easyrider1988 ...

and I did notice that Mod Organizer was set to "Nexus ID" and not "no groups" Thanks to both of you for your Help

I may need help again Later in the installation  with DynDoLOD, the last time I installed STEP and used DynDoLOD my Skyrim game wouldn't even Start ... But that is for a later time.

Edited by RavenWhitehawk

Hey, moved this to MO since it's more an MO "issue"

It looks like it's placing the SRO stuff into your overwrite folder. To test this for me please navigate to your Mod Organizer folder and go into the overwrite sub folder and see what's in there.