WAR-Enhanced Camera compatibility pack Help

RandolphCarter

Question

Hi.

Recently upgraded my computer and figured I'd give Fear & Loathing a go again given that all the bells and whistles will actually be able to run on it this time around. Things have been going well up until this point, but I seem to have hit a brick wall with the WAR-Enhanced Camera Compatibility Pack's functionality. It's worth noting that I'm using Mod Orgainzer 2, so that might be effecting things, but when it comes time to install either of the main files I'm seeing none of the following options (per the guide) on my end:

Install the Release 2 - 2hand Rifle Reanimations file first.
During installation, expand "Release 2 - 2handrifle animations->Raw Files".
Right click "Data" and select "Set data directory", then click [OK].

Install the Release 3 - 2hand auto reanimations - v2 with animated fingersfile next.
During installation, expanded "Release 3 - 2handauto update v2.0->2handauto v2.0->Data".
Right click "Data" and select "Create Directory", then name it NVSE.
Right click "NVSE" and select "Create Directory", then name it Plugins.
Drag and drop "NVSE_EnhancedCamera.ini" into "Plugins".
Right click "Data" and select "Set data directory", then click [OK].
When asked select [Merge], not [Replace].

Instead, when I try to manually install either mod, I'm getting screen that look like the one provided below. However, it's worth noting that all of the files mentioned on the Nexus appear in the .rar files as they are on my desktop at the moment.

FnL.png
Edited by RandolphCarter

9 answers to this question

Hi.

Recently upgraded my computer and figured I'd give Fear & Loathing a go again given that all the bells and whistles will actually be able to run on it this time around. Things have been going well up until this point, but I seem to have hit a brick wall with the WAR-Enhanced Camera Compatibility Pack's functionality. It's worth noting that I'm using Mod Orgainzer 2, so that might be effecting things, but when it comes time to install either of the main files I'm seeing none of the following options (per the guide) on my end:

Instead, when I try to manually install either mod, I'm getting screen that look like the one provided below. However, it's worth noting that all of the files mentioned on the Nexus appear in the .rar files as they are on my desktop at the moment.

FnL.png

That's because MO2 is able to properly pick up some of the folder structures a bit more properly so some mods that had to be set manually previously are able to find the data directory without a problem.

Just install in order.

Edited by ZidanReign
  • +1 1

That's because MO2 is able to properly pick up some of the folder structures a bit more properly so some mods that had to be set manually previously are able to find the data directory without a problem.

Just install in order.

Thank you.

However, I'm not seeing a way to edit the .ini files that are associated with the mod after installing them. Is it okay to simply proceed with everything else or is there something else I'll have to end up doing?

Right click "Data" and select "Create Directory", then name it NVSE.Right click "NVSE" and select "Create Directory", then name it Plugins.Drag and drop "NVSE_EnhancedCamera.ini" into "Plugins".Right click "Data" and select "Set data directory", then click [OK].When asked select [Merge], not [Replace].

The instructions still don't make sense. There is no Data folder, there's the blank <data> which I've right clicked and created new directory names NVSE, and inside that I've created a new directory Plugins, but I can't drag and drop anything into that menu, and there's no data folder to set data directory. All it lets me do is merge. I'm stuck at this point. Any help?

@Randolph Carter: Did you figure it out? What happened with you?

Right click "Data" and select "Create Directory", then name it NVSE.Right click "NVSE" and select "Create Directory", then name it Plugins.Drag and drop "NVSE_EnhancedCamera.ini" into "Plugins".Right click "Data" and select "Set data directory", then click [OK].When asked select [Merge], not [Replace].

The instructions still don't make sense. There is no Data folder, there's the blank which I've right clicked and created new directory names NVSE, and inside that I've created a new directory Plugins, but I can't drag and drop anything into that menu, and there's no data folder to set data directory. All it lets me do is merge. I'm stuck at this point. Any help?

@Randolph Carter: Did you figure it out? What happened with you?

You're missing a step from the guide:

During installation, expanded "Release 3 - 2handauto update v2.0->2handauto v2.0->Data".

Expanding "release 3" where? in the MO2 program? I do that every time, and NONE OF THIS shows up. There is no Data folder. There are only "FOMOD" and "MESHES." I'm telling you, there's something wrong with this portion of the guide. Everything before this was a walk in the park. This is simply not directed properly. These instructions sound like they constitute a different program. but for the entirety of this guide, I've been using MO2. Do I gotta run FOMOD thru MO2? I'm telling you this particular entry for the Fear Loathing guide needs updating.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr