ILO broken? (F&L setup)

StupidFox

Question

So I realized 90% of what I was putting into my game is in Fear and Loathing and started going through the guide. ILO is broken. It causes an immediate "Fallout has stopped working" error. I followed the instructions on installing it to the letter. 

I have a few mods that aren't in F&L:

Mission Mojave / Plus

Zan AutoPurge Crash protector

FengShuiNV

NewVegas Enhanced Camera

Imps More Complex NeedsAmbient TemperatureCompanion Dress Up

Unlimited Companions

Neck Seam Concealer Necklaces and ChainsI'm using Beware of Girl type 3 body replacer. Everything else is F&L.I'm confused on F&L anyway because it includes YUP and ILO together, and ILO specifically states that it conflicts with YUP. Is this really working together here? Maybe I'm missing something. 

Any idea what's wrong here?

ILO still crashes, batched patch or no. It's the one thing I haven't been able to get working no matter what. :/Any idea what I should do? Is there a specific need for ILO to be in a certain spot in the load order or anything? I got no missing masters and it doesn't have any file conflicts, but if I load the game with it ticked, it is an instant crash still. :/

In this thread, here, the consensus was to tick BSAs in the archive tab till the black bars went away.

Also, I didn't realize this was in the MO Fallout sub, but from now on make any F&L centered thread in the F&L support forum. I even get those threads as notifications on my phone, so I see them faster.

Ooooh. I thought you were asking about Robert's bsa.okay.. I have

All the core Fallout ones, Update.bsa, All the DLC and POP.

Then:Mikoto Beauty Pack assets

NivSpice of Life armors

Nevada Skies main and sounds

NVWillow

Better burned Man

Caliber X

Kristinas Closet meshes and textures

Luckey 38 Suite reloaded

NV Novac apartment

JIP Companions Command and controlSo the idea is to turn those off? Won't that break the repsective mods?Only some of them are even toggleable. Some are greyed out.

If the game won't start and I mean like it will not even load at all when you click Run in MO, then you just have to many plugin loaded BSAs and need to extract some. Otherwise you could start by ticking any of the non-greyed out ones from top to bottom until the black bars are gone for Roberts to work or untick the the ones that aren't greyed out from the bottom up till it works correctly. For ILO I'm guess that since it has a BSA you can load the game because you hit the BSA limit. Just extract one until the game loads.

I'd start with Better Burned Man, Kristinas Closet, and Lucky 38 reloaded. Do not extract Spice of Life or Willow. 

Also, if you have Lucky 38 reloaded I don't think the ILO Lucky 38 Suite plugin should be used. It may conflict some weird way.