Best Answer Mator , 15 February 2016 - 12:54 PM
For all of you game and mod folders, and the merge plugins folder, do the following:
1. Take ownership of the folder and all files in it.
2. Unset read only on the folder and all files in it.
Other things you can try:
1. If you have an antivirus or firewall active (you do, trust me) try disabling it/making exceptions for Merge Plugins. Avast and Windows Defender have both been known to interfere with Merge Plugins functionality.
2. Try running Merge Plugins outside MO as an administrator.
3. Verify you have ALL of the files from the Merge Plugins archive in its installation folder. Missing the hardcoded dat file would be bad.Go to the full post