Mono's Lore Friendly Equipment Pack - Feedback

Yes, that should be in the guide. The xEdit instructions should be in the guide, as well as a the link to the 'new' plugin.  It should be in the 'Lore Friendly Equipment Pack' guide, I think. 

You used the YUP-WMX-PN-PNEO patch, and that worked for you, correct?  I believe I used that patch as well, but I still had the same issue, presumably because I added something that you didn't add.  I dont think the YUPetc patch works on all installs, if I understand correctly.  

I will have to poke around with this.  Exactly which guide were you following, and did you follow it exactly?  Or did you make some small changes?

Yes, that should be in the guide. The xEdit instructions should be in the guide, as well as a the link to the 'new' plugin. It should be in the 'Lore Friendly Equipment Pack' guide, I think.

You used the YUP-WMX-PN-PNEO patch, and that worked for you, correct? I believe I used that patch as well, but I still had the same issue, presumably because I added something that you didn't add. I dont think the YUPetc patch works on all installs, if I understand correctly.

I will have to poke around with this. Exactly which guide were you following, and did you follow it exactly? Or did you make some small changes?

Hello, I followed the main F&L guide almost exactly. I added the two weapons pack from there, but then I found about mono's guide here: https://wiki.step-project.com/User%3AMonoAccipiter/Mono%27s_Lore_Friendly_Equipment_Pack#Mono.27s_Lore_Friendly_Equipment_Pack

I disabled one of the packs from the original guide because it had moat of mono's guide plugins. I also found that in mono's guide there is a store lite plugin for Weapons of the New Milennia. So I disabled that plugin too.

If you wish I can help you to troubleshoot your installation. IIRC I did some manual patching in xedit at the end.

I am at work now, but this evening I can share my load order and we can cross check.

So far I have been playing the game without issues and I appreciate all the details and work the authors put on the guide. New Vegas is an amazing game even on 2017.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk