• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#151 boycad

boycad

Prisoner

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:59 AM

Yes, that should be in the guide. The xEdit instructions should be in the guide, as well as a the link to the 'new' plugin.  It should be in the 'Lore Friendly Equipment Pack' guide, I think. 

You used the YUP-WMX-PN-PNEO patch, and that worked for you, correct?  I believe I used that patch as well, but I still had the same issue, presumably because I added something that you didn't add.  I dont think the YUPetc patch works on all installs, if I understand correctly.  

I will have to poke around with this.  Exactly which guide were you following, and did you follow it exactly?  Or did you make some small changes?

#152 johanlh

johanlh

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 11:31 AM

Yes, that should be in the guide. The xEdit instructions should be in the guide, as well as a the link to the 'new' plugin. It should be in the 'Lore Friendly Equipment Pack' guide, I think.

You used the YUP-WMX-PN-PNEO patch, and that worked for you, correct? I believe I used that patch as well, but I still had the same issue, presumably because I added something that you didn't add. I dont think the YUPetc patch works on all installs, if I understand correctly.

I will have to poke around with this. Exactly which guide were you following, and did you follow it exactly? Or did you make some small changes?

Hello, I followed the main F&L guide almost exactly. I added the two weapons pack from there, but then I found about mono's guide here: http://wiki.step-pro..._Equipment_Pack
I disabled one of the packs from the original guide because it had moat of mono's guide plugins. I also found that in mono's guide there is a store lite plugin for Weapons of the New Milennia. So I disabled that plugin too.
If you wish I can help you to troubleshoot your installation. IIRC I did some manual patching in xedit at the end.
I am at work now, but this evening I can share my load order and we can cross check.
So far I have been playing the game without issues and I appreciate all the details and work the authors put on the guide. New Vegas is an amazing game even on 2017.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users