Mono's Lore Friendly Equipment Pack - Feedback

Luckily I back up my scripts. For your consideration (and feedback): https://mega.nz/#!lBMUWTZK!jHglbQGtclAFdqFlrW5awkMRa6C1w27GtWlUvCNqPWE

Know issues: Until I change the PN plugin, there will be two Chinese Assault Rifles in your game. I intend to remove the one in PN (i.e. replace it with Camon's version).

EDIT: Fixed.

Edited by MonoAccipiter

Thanks man! Sure. I just want to make things very simple. I don't really care about weapon mods and my little brain gets confuse when there's upgrades for everything. even a shovel turns into a deadly machine :P I like the idea of WMX, i think its a great addition, a wonderful mod and i totally recommend it  but personally i want to open some merchant guy stuff and find other goodies instead of dozens of weapon mods. And then because there's less patches to get without it, less red and conflicts and things that i don't really know how to check if they gonna work or not (FNVedit speaking). I get this paranoia that i need to mess with something and i end up not playing the game until now... and i started a million times! Like i said, just wanna make the game very simple. Just focus more on bugfixes, visuals and great additions like your lore friendly equipment pack here :)

Everything in WMX is patched by the Bashed Patch except for a couple of things with EVE which I dealt with in the patch I shared in the feedback thread, and some small things with immersive sounds (which has a patch for it). For spoiler boxes click the icon next to the eraser in the top left (Special BBCode).  :;):

EDIT: I've added some more subsections to the page to make it a bit better to navigate.

Edited by MonoAccipiter

ok you completely right! I just redone my game to apply WMX. Was kind pain in the ass but i think everything is right now. Damn, can't wait to try it out! Amazing pack here. Just wish there was a way to choose what kind of mods the vendor sell or/and from loot for wmx. You said for now only vendors had the Mono's Camon & Scottmack Package. Will be awesome to see it randomly on npc. Thanks for all this precious! Thanks for all your time!

Wow that was quick! Thanks :)

EDIT - I'm not sure this is the right place for this, however I tracked down an issue I was having with loading the game to the Project Nevada - Equipment.esm within Mono's Project Nevada Plugins. I can use the Project Nevada - WMX.esp with the regular Project Nevada - Equipment.esm and load the game fine, but when I let the other one overwrite it there's no cursor or main menu.

Can this be load or install order related? I installed this pack at the Additional Weapons section in the main Fear & Loathing guide where it gives links to different weapon packs that can be merged, without using the other packs. Also, no WMX - Modern Weapons or Dragonskin Armor.

Edited by Turkeys

Wow that was quick! Thanks :)

EDIT - I'm not sure this is the right place for this, however I tracked down an issue I was having with loading the game to the Project Nevada - Equipment.esm within Mono's Project Nevada Plugins. I can use the Project Nevada - WMX.esp and can load the game fine, but when I use the .esm there's no cursor or main menu. Can this be load or install order related? I installed this pack at the Additional Weapons section in the main Fear & Loathing guide where it gives links to different weapon packs that can be merged, without using the other packs.

Sorry, did not see the edit. I noticed this as well and have been working to fix it. Updated the link to use the new plugin, and if you were using EssArrBee's YUP-WMX-PN-PNEO patch (from Mojave Patch Outpost) I made a custom version of that plugin as well. Don't worry about double posting in the future, as long as it's with new information it's completely okay.

Edited by MonoAccipiter

Sorry, did not see the edit. I noticed this as well and have been working to fix it. Updated the link to use the new plugin, and if you were using EssArrBee's YUP-WMX-PN-PNEO patch (from Mojave Patch Outpost) I made a custom version of that plugin as well. Don't worry about double posting in the future, as long as it's with new information it's completely okay.

Thanks for fixing it. No problems now.