Vivid Weathers - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul

Mangaclub

Gretings everyone, i would like to annouce that Vivid weathers is finally online!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73937/

Vivid Weathers is the latest and biggest Weather and Visual Overaul for Skyrim
It overauls all the Skyrim Weathers and imagespaces as well as add a whole bunch of new 
Weathers (500+) and effects (Snowstorms, blizzards, thick fog, distant fogs, distant rain, particle snowflakes...)
...and much more! It includes all features of Real skyrim Snowflakes, Vivid Clouds & Fogs, COT, ESS and SS.
It is especially tweaked to look stunning without a ENB in use - so also weaker Rigs get immersive weathers.

Some Features:

- Over 500+ Weathers  - Clear, Cloudy, Blizzards, Stormsnows, Rainy ,Stormrain, Foggy and Thunder weathers... everything you need!
- Complete replacement and enhancement for all imagespaces so a ENB is not needed to have a immersive weather experience
- Adjustable Interior and night brigtnes via ingame MCM menu
- Adjustable Saturation via ingame MCM menu
- Over 150 new cloud textures
- 16 new deep thunder sounds for bad weathers
- Immersive sunrise and sunsets by selective cloud coloring.
- Extended groundfogs that adds volumetric fogs on foggy weathers
- Real skyrim snowflakes that add ingame particle snow for a complete new snow and blizzard feeling
- New stars and galaxy textures
- Distant mountainfogs and Rain effects
- Moving fog particles during heavy fogs
- Immersive sunsets/sunrise textures
- Replaces and fixed alot of Smoke and Fog textures (Vivid Clouds and Fogs)
- includes a Highly optimized ENB for all weathers with the new DUSK and DAWN feature (ENB 0.305+ required) 
- Enhanced ENB Friendly Ambient, Tint, Fog, Cloud colors

Future Updates
- Support for DLC like Dragonborn and Dawnguard
- Support for third party mods like wyrmstooth, summerset isle .. and all those who add custom weathers.
- More options in the MCM menu like Bloom 
- Support for Frostfall
- Complete support for Mintys lighting mod

• +1 3

So, I tried to install the ENB files that came with this mod, I'm no expert on using an ENB though, not even close, and I'm pretty sure I messed something up, because as soon as I start up Skyrim, the whole monitor starts flickering to the point that it's difficult to even select the exit option from the main screen. I'm not sure what to do for this xd

Will give it a try. Although I'm concerned about the snowflakes. If the performance hit of those is the same as in the standalone mod it might not be the right mod for me. Real Snowflakes causes big fps drops for me.

I had the same reservation but after taking the snowflakes down from 6k partcles to 2.5k I only lost a couple of frames total during what is definitely the worst blizzard I've ever seen in a skyrim weather system. It was amazing.