Vivid Weathers - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul

Mangaclub

I've been wanting a lighting and weather overhaul for STEP for a while now. It's one area that I've been trying to work into the Guide and eventually separate the mods out into an official pack. With Vividian Weathers, it might just be the ticket for weathers without having to grab multiple mods and piece them together. I'll be starting a new game shortly.

for information during my test based on the last step core but with some other mods

in conflit for the weather part

- Step vanilla optimised texture pack

- Step compilation installer

- Skyrim HD Lite

- enhanced night

in conflict for the enb part

- realistic water two

- both step package (see weather part)

- SMIM

- DROPS

- Embers HD

- Usleep

probably some file iforgot to hide in all of this but it gives you a first idea. it was a quick installation.

it might just be the ticket for weathers without having to grab multiple mods and piece them together

TechAngel85, especially now that the weather package in no more supported if i'm right by his author. Inside a step installation it would be a great improvement.

Sorry, we only support the latest version of the Guide.

It was just for fun :^_^I still have an old installation on one of my computers.

Edited by Mandalay

- flickering interior brightness after changing the mcm settings? just save and reload  ;)

i haven't touched the MCM at all and it was doing this saved and reloaded 3 time and it is stil doing it

going to redownload and reinstall and see if that fixes it

Edited by Darth_mathias

that sounds borked... and without onetweak ? Got all skyrim prefs right?

figured it out and working ini file had iRadialBlurLevel=2 instead of iRadialBlurLevel=1

also think Alternate start was doing some weridness too. but it all ok now.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Vivid Weathers doesn't touch interior lighting at all, the "interior darkness" feature work the same as if you casted a spell (like the orc racial power), except it last forever, but the effect is off when not on interior.

Can you double check you don't have any scripts in your data folder (from the CK typically) that could alter the vanilla scripts for this effect (MagicImodBasicScript.pex), and provide a papyrus log in case something is wrong on this side ?

While we're at it, if you only have VW, SKSE and OneTweak, I wouldn't mind a savegame with the bug in as well, could help figure out what the **** is going on with this feature.

Edit : bah, nvm, took me longer to write this than for you to solve the issue >_

Edited by Kesta