Wet and Cold (by isoku)

JudgmentJay

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New version released today.

Version 1.21

Rain cloak equip chance now changes based on time of day and whether or not an NPC is a traveler.

Umbrellas disabled by default on new/clean saves. Snowshoes and umbrellas removed from container leveled lists.

The Wet and Cold Icicle (craftable at smelter with 1 ice wraith teeth), if held by an NPC, will now disable ALL equipment-related features for that particular NPC (similar to the Wet, Cold and Ashen Snowberries).

Reduced papyrus log errors. Reminder that unless you're getting continuous errors spammed throughout your entire log, there shouldn't be a problem.

Fixed issue with invisible objects sometimes appearing indoors.

Minor script optimizations.

Just thought I'd mention I noticed something missing from the Skyrim Revisited Guide (haven't checked the latest S.T.E.P. yet)

From Wet and Cold Compatibility Section: If using Convenient Horses, your followers' horses will not drip water or have any breaths unless you use console command "setghost 0" on each of them.

Also I'm extremely happy he disabled the Umbrellas from the leveled lists for containers (I and several people were annoyed with it) although I did like the snowshoes being there.

The MCM menu option did not remove the umbrellas from the worldspace i.e. as soon as you started the game with the previous version the world would be populated with umbrellas also the MCM menu option did not remove the umbrellas it just removed them from the crafting menus. This one (AFAIK) has them disabled completely until you activate it via them MCM.

I supported the move to remove the umbrellas as a default and make it completely optional however people apparently disliked the snowshoes as well but idk why.

• 2 months later...

Fallout had bags? I think those were mods too. I know Spice of Life for FNV had awesome backpacks. The backpacks from Wet & Cold are from another mod I've used for a long time called SabreGear Backpacks. They add 50 and 100 carry weight instead of 25 and 50 or whatever W&C does.

Fallout had bags? I think those were mods too. I know Spice of Life for FNV had awesome backpacks. The backpacks from Wet & Cold are from another mod I've used for a long time called SabreGear Backpacks. They add 50 and 100 carry weight instead of 25 and 50 or whatever W&C does.

I think Fallout: New Vegas had bags. I'm not sure. I used Project Nevada so maybe that's what added it.