#1 darkside

darkside

High King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:29 PM

Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Screenshots

These are my screenshots from Fear and Loathing in New Vegas setup. I am no screen archery, but would like to share how great FNV can look.

I am using Realistic Wasteland Lighting Enhancement and excellent Lucent ENB

UI was hidden.

Enjoy!

hwAu23v.jpgyVRfs8R.jpg6ofXbu7.jpg

8skxZb1.jpgBGOIvNn.jpgrfkWMSK.jpg

BBPuYwg.jpgDs1JhTO.jpgB4e5bo4.jpg

Edited by darkside, 03 April 2016 - 08:14 AM.

#2 MonoAccipiter

MonoAccipiter

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:58 PM

Looks great! Wonder if I can manage to add a platform and a ranger on top of the New Vegas sign like in the opening cinematic for ADAM's Rangers on Patrol module. Hmm.

Glad to see Buck's Place looks great with another ENB as well, was afraid the ambient lighting might have been a bit too red, but I've been back and forth with tweaking it so many times (want it to be somewhat dark without the lights on, but also not completely black in between the lights when they're all switched on). Will try to snag some screenshots of my own soon enough.  ::):

#3 MonoAccipiter

MonoAccipiter

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • 917 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:23 PM

Here's a screenshot I took while scouring the Mojave Outpost for the Ranger ADAM was supposed to place there, before I discovered that I had made the mistake of not updating to the newest version of my own mod:

iEgGIcS.jpg?1

Really like how the moon happened to be just between their heads as the dust storm cleared up and gave way to the midnight rain.

#4 Hackerpcs

Hackerpcs

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:21 PM

mfj2jZM.png

Heavy duty gear :P

#5 Katopill

Katopill

Prisoner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:11 AM

Custom ENB I'm working on:

dULmebS.jpg

Also, here's an artistic shot I took with a very stylized ENB config I made:

K2jKfcN.png

I call it "Primmrose."

#6 Shad73

Shad73

Prisoner

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:40 AM

Attached File  1.jpg   78.28KB   5 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   63.96KB   6 downloadsAttached File  3.jpg   50.07KB   4 downloads

I like Lucent ENB a lot also..but I can't use it due to aliasing..did you guys find a way to lessen it?

Also..Im using the Reshade Preset from FWLE, which is a nice compromise I think between vanilla and ENBs without aliasing.

Edited by Shad73, 17 March 2016 - 10:45 AM.

#7 MonoAccipiter

MonoAccipiter

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • 917 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:18 AM

Most of your aliasing is probably from the Ambient Occlusion effect, which the ReShade preset does not include IIRC. In the end I learned to live with it as I prefer AO to not having shimmering (i.e. what the aliasing ends up causing, since the AO effect gives so many edges everywhere). The only thing that really helped me with that was Temporal AA in the Skyrim ENB, but that was never made available for the FNV one, and caused some ghosting in any case.

@Hackerpcs: That's some alternative space marine gear right there!  ::P:

@Katopill: That second ENB could've had it's own DeviantArt page.  :lol:

Edited by MonoAccipiter, 17 March 2016 - 11:23 AM.

#8 darkside

darkside

High King

• Mod Authors
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:35 AM

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpg

I like Lucent ENB a lot also..but I can't use it due to aliasing..did you guys find a way to lessen it?

Also..Im using the Reshade Preset from FWLE, which is a nice compromise I think between vanilla and ENBs without aliasing.

I use both AA options from ENB as well as SMAA. It is tolerable. I experimented with FXAA with the same result. Downsampling helps a little bit as well. 

#9 MonoAccipiter

MonoAccipiter

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • 917 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:17 PM

Always weird to encounter your own gun in game. Even weirder when you're so dissatisfied with the damn thing you end up revisiting the texture.

mlbbLYM.jpg

Like the new version a lot better as a whole, I think. The old one had what was in my eyes some massive issues with the rust on the safety switch and the color of the (too yellow) hammer. It was so bad I ran away every time I saw the gun, hell I even had a hard time including it in my pack, but having faced my demons I now feel a lot better.

Edited by MonoAccipiter, 17 March 2016 - 10:17 PM.

#10 darkside

darkside

High King

• Mod Authors
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:34 PM

Added a few more

D6UGJ71.jpgeRzWg0B.jpgu3L2yP1.jpgqxYdbcW.jpg

Edited by darkside, 18 March 2016 - 06:20 PM.

#11 darkside

darkside

High King

• Mod Authors
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 08:37 AM

My character is more lore-friendly now. I ditched that Dragonskin Tactical Outfit.

FWfyUYE.jpg

Veronica in her armor

t52gZhK.jpg

Primm - I love this building

3O68MvS.jpg

I found this in one of the apartment in North Vegas. So funny

ArAHoTl.jpg

Edited by darkside, 19 March 2016 - 11:44 AM.

#12 darkside

darkside

High King

• Mod Authors
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:02 PM

Few more from this afternoon

Lucky 38

2P3iGp9.jpg

Are you ready for New Bounty?

Soan4Dc.jpg

Snowing in Mojave

9Pehh7O.jpg

Edited by darkside, 19 March 2016 - 07:03 PM.

#13 MonoAccipiter

MonoAccipiter

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • 917 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:20 PM

I could watch this gun's firing animation all day.

GB2Lh3U.jpg

Too bad I can't say the same for the reloading, and I really wonder why it glows in the dark.

#14 darkside

darkside

High King

• Mod Authors
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 04:24 PM

ED-E

pdZ1Igy.jpg

Landscape of the Wasteland

oFBf1PN.jpg

Veronica again

3TdyPXL.jpg

#15 Mikaal

Mikaal

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:45 PM

Looks great! Wonder if I can manage to add a platform and a ranger on top of the New Vegas sign like in the opening cinematic for ADAM's Rangers on Patrol module. Hmm.

Glad to see Buck's Place looks great with another ENB as well, was afraid the ambient lighting might have been a bit too red, but I've been back and forth with tweaking it so many times (want it to be somewhat dark without the lights on, but also not completely black in between the lights when they're all switched on). Will try to snag some screenshots of my own soon enough.  ::):

There is a mod on Nexus that add a Ranger on the Vegas sign. http://www.nexusmods...as/mods/54986/?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fallout_nv, new vegas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users