Dialog bug with certain npc´s

Idk why but the dialog with some npc´s like the first guy (Malcom Holmes)  you met when you found some of those starbottle caps, is bugged. He literally aprochaches me and then the dialog window pops up for like 0.1 sec and thats all, he dont talk or either i can choose anything.

That happend with the "lucky" guy at the entrance in nipton aswell, idk if that bug can occur on essential npcs aswell like main plot´s.

(and barton thorn)

Thirst i thought it had something to do with with new vegas redesigned3 and fco.231 i installed, so i unistalled redesigned and installed fco3.0,started a new game and the same thing happend.

Pls halp :)

loadorder.txt

Edited by Terome

That's very odd. The easiest way to determine what is causing it would probably be to make a save next to one of these characters and disable 5 plugins (not mods) at at time until the problem disappears, and then isolate which of those five plugins is causing the issue. If you get locked in the conversation (unsure from your post) type "cam" into the console to close all menus and see if that helps.

• +1 1

That's very odd. The easiest way to determine what is causing it would probably be to make a save next to one of these characters and disable 5 plugins (not mods) at at time until the problem disappears, and then isolate which of those five plugins is causing the issue. If you get locked in the conversation (unsure from your post) type "cam" into the console to close all menus and see if that helps.

Allrighty thx for your reply.

• 1 year later...

I'm having the same problem.. the zoom-In zoom-Out bug. 

FVEdit doesn't want to clean "Pacersgambit.esp" ..

I tried to merge all the mods except this one > Bug.

I tried to delete literally this mod > Bug.

So i'm guessing the problem is the "Cut Content Merged.esp"