I am having trouble getting Merge Plugins to run through MO. I can get into it if I disable all plugins, and was able to set the correct path files in the Integrations tab, redownloaded the CK and went hunting for the missing papyrus flags file. I downloaded and correctly integrated Champollion, Papyrus Compiler, and BSA opt. Chose 'handle script fragments'. Read the documentation. But every time I choose plugins to load (starting simple with eye mesh mods that have no dependencies upon them), MP gets stuck endlessly loading skyrim.esm.
Things I've tried so far:
- created exceptions for mergeplugins.exe and modorganizer.exe in my antivirus (ESET Smart Security).
- temporarily disabled ESET
- checked ownership of files: already owned
- disabled UAC: already disabled
- set Merge Plugins and MO to run as administrator
- Unset read only of MP, MO, Skyrim Data folders
Other things to note: none of the above are installed into a programs file folder. I've also let it run for upwards of an hour (honestly, I forgot it was doing its thing), so this isn't an impatience issue. I am using Windows 10. I am also at the very limits of my skills here, and I'm at a loss as to what to try next.