RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp Missing Masters

glarabel

Question

I installed RSChilren Overhaul with the provided link to the correct esp. But it's still telling me I'm missing masters. I tried changing the meta data .ini file to 'rUnoffial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp', unfortunately that didn't fix it. So I downloaded the Unofficial Skyrim Patch and merged it with the Legendary one, only installing the esp and nothing else.It fixed the issue but am i correct in assuming that this is what the description meant for the Legendary patch when it said the USP was required?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/?

Installation Requirements

Official Skyrim patch 1.9.32.0.8 or greater.
Official Dawnguard DLC.
Official Hearthfire DLC.
Official Dragonborn DLC.

TY for your time,

Greg

4 answers to this question

It definitely shouldn't be ignored. Missing masters will cause the game to CTD on startup. However, it worked fine for me... try doing the process again. Download the main file from RS Children, the BoS patch and the merged complete and hide or delete the two .esp files indicated. Then download the new file from the link that Neo gives, and overwrite the old merged USKP .esp.

Then do the rest of the steps.

It sounds to me like it didn't properly overwrite the old merged USKP .esp when you installed it.

No...delete that merged file and re-download USLEEP. USLEEP is one file that took the place of the main USP and 3 DLC patches. You may screw up your game with that merged file.

In the RS Children section Neo mentions replacing RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp with another custom version of the .esp which he links to. That version will solve your problem.

I stated in the OP i downloaded the correct esp file from the link.

"Replace the RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp with the version found here that uses the new Unofficial Skyrim Patch Legendary Edition as a master."

But it still says i'm missing the master esp for USP. Should this just be ignored? I don't know if my OCD can handle that. LOL