Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

a question about SRLE

i'm a little bit tired of wanilla music, heard during 5 years. it's enough

there are a few big mods for music, celtic music, immersive music, etc...

Do you have any advice on one of them to renew a little bit the score ? Are they other SRLE users that added this kind of mod ? I also think that one of them could be added in the guide.

a question about SRLE

Do you have any advice on one of them to renew a little bit the score ? Are they other SRLE users that added this kind of mod ? I also think that one of them could be added in the guide.

Kill The Orchestra

a question about SRLE

Music Mods Merged https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68256/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D68256%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I just created an account to thank the author of this guide!  

I played Skyrim a while ago, and installed it again recently to see what I could achieve thru modding with my latest computer upgrade.

I started applying mods thru steam workshop as it seemed the easiest way, and noticed that mods over there aren't always kept up to date.  I got to a point where my save game wouldn't load anymore.

I found this guide, uninstalled everything, unsubscribed to all mods, and re-installed from scratch.

It took me over 12 hours to follow the guide yesterday to install almost everything from SR:LE.  I left some stuff behind, like added locations, quests, items etc, because for now, I'm interested in playing the content that Skyrim has to offer.

I also left behind UNPB as I'm not interested in having nude or sexy females in my game either.

I might have made a few mistakes while installing, because at first, when I started installing stuff, I noticed that some mods depended on others, that was installed later.  So I did install a few out of order, because I wasn't comfortable with ModOrganizer telling me that some mods where missing dependencies.  But I noticed as I went on that they would get installed in due time.

I'm having a few glitches at the moment.  The worst of them all, is when I start a new game, when riding the chariot, the camera is spinning around wildly.  But I'm not interested in starting a new game now, so it's not too bad.  I was able to load my previous save game.

The other glitch that I'm having, is some textures, like some armors, and one tree that I came up to in a cave, are showing purple, like a normal map color.  I've been in whiterun, and everyone over there was textured properly.  When I started a new game, there was a captive in the carriage that was textured like this, showing in purple, and some guards as well.  

I also came up to a fort in my previous save game, where some bandits were having that problem as well.

Anyone have ever seen this after applying mods from this guide?  Do I need to take a screenshot and show it to you?  Is there a log file I could see, that might point me in the right direction, like telling me, x texture is missing or something?

The only tree that I came up to that was having this problem (so far) is from a cave.  I haven't seen one outside yet.

But overall, I see that this guide was well worth the hours I put in to learn how to mod skyrim outside of steam.  The result is outstanding!  This was exactly what I was hoping to achieve thru the workshop, and didn't.

Thank you very much for the huge efforts to write up such a guide so that people like me could soup up their skyrim experience.  I doubt the special edition will beat what I already have now!

1000 thanks!

I'm having a few glitches at the moment.  The worst of them all, is when I start a new game, when riding the chariot, the camera is spinning around wildly.  But I'm not interested in starting a new game now, so it's not too bad.  I was able to load my previous save game.

The other glitch that I'm having, is some textures, like some armors, and one tree that I came up to in a cave, are showing purple, like a normal map color.  I've been in whiterun, and everyone over there was textured properly.  When I started a new game, there was a captive in the carriage that was textured like this, showing in purple, and some guards as well.  

your first glitch to caused by VSync not being on. Make sure EnableVSync=true in the enblocal.ini file

your second is cause by missing textures.

Edited by Darth_mathias

your first glitch to caused by VSync not being on. Make sure EnableVSync=true in the enblocal.ini file

your second is cause by missing textures.

I was certain to have applied Vsync in enblocal.ini, just double-checked, and indeed, I did.  Should I make a Skyrim profile in the NVidia panel and enable it there either on, or adaptative?  

I figured as much for the missing texture, however, I'm not familiar enough with Skyrim's file structure, and wouldn't know where to first start looking.  Any logs that might help me out?  Or a debug mode?  Console commands?

I forgot to mention tho.  The NPCs that appeared untextured, are completely untextured.  It's not only a matter of armor, clothes, etc... they appear in purpleish color.  Same for the tree.  The bark, leaves and branches were all purple.  Plus the alpha mask for the leaves were not applied, as I guess it's part of the diffuse, I would believe?

EDIT:   I must admit that I skipped the conflicts resolve at the end of the guide, that's part of a separate guide.  It was overwhelming, and I figured I couldn't use the provided fixes since I didn't installed quite everything.  So I thought it might be best to try it as it is.

Edited by pleclair

You need to download the premade conflict resolution patch - which also means installing all the stated mods - or many things wont work right.

You need iPresentInterval = 1 (or missing) in skyrim.ini(its put in skyrimprefs.ini by the game, where it does nothing), EnableVSync=true in the enblocal, and if you have a screen with a refresh rate higher than 60 probably an fps limiter, unless you're willing to run in fullscreen or limit your desktop fps to 60.

I'm using the NVidia one, set to 58 as per STEP guidelines, because I have a 120hz screen and hit 90fps indoors otherwise - which can lead to issues.

I really don't want to install everything suggested by the guide, yet.  As I never finished Skyrim by itself.  So I left out things like Crafting Overhaul, any new items, quests, locations, and the sexy stuff from UNPB...  So I left out the section that adds UNP Armors etc..  Also made sure to set up any mods that had a setup procedure, suggesting patches and support for UNP, crafting overhaul, new locations, etc, accordingly.  

MO doesn't tell me I have any problems with what I have installed either, nor TES5Edit, or LOOT.

I successfully ran DynDOLOD, and all other post installation stuff.

I happen to have a 60hz screen, run the game fullscreen, and my FPS is capped at 60.  It will however dip lower when in certain areas, like cities, etc...  The lowest I've seen is around 30...  

I don't remember having read about iPresentInterval=1 in the guide, what does it do?  I just checked, and you are right, I found it in skyrimprefs.ini.  In which section of skyrim.ini should I add it?  Do I also remove it from prefs?

Another glitch I had when starting a new game, and forgot to mention in my OP, is that once the carriage arrives at helgen, and we are told to get out, the camera spinning stopped, but no one got out, and nothing more was happening.  I guess they were waiting for us to come down, but since it never happened, the game didn't proceeded further.  

But, really, I don't mind that, cause if I wish to start a new game later, I could always start it vanilla, save my game after helgen, and continue with Revisited profile.  

The only thing really bugging me is the few untextured purple things I happen to have.

EDIT:  I checked in skyrim logs folder, and it was empty....

Edited by pleclair

I have found my installed mod list in the profile directory inside ModOrganizer, here is the list (happens to be backward tho, but I guess you guys already knew that):

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+SRLE Profile
+SUM - SkyProc Unified Manager
+DynDOLOD - Worlds Output
+DynDOLOD - TexGen Output
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade Patch
+Cutting Room Floor - No Snow Under the Roof
+Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Essentials
+Better Vampires 7.2
+Simply Knock
+Better Fast Travel v3.76 - BSA - Hearthfires-15508-3-76
+Trade and Barter
+Dual Wield Parrying
+Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2
+Lucidity Sound FX
+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
+Clothing and Clutter Fixes
+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks
+Wearable Lanterns
+IA Mesh Fix
+Immersive Armors
+Frankly HD Stormcloak and City Guards
+RUSTIC FORSWORN
+RUSTIC CLOTHING
+Nightingale Weapons Retexture - Carbon Fiber
+Nightingale Prime HD
+Improved Closedfaced Helmets Patches
+Gemling Queen Jewelry
+EcthelionOtW Mage Equipment Overhaul
+EotW The Dawnguard - Textures Re-mastered
+Dragonborn Mages Robes Retexture Pack
+LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer
+Better Circlets HQ V1o1
+Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks
+aMidianBorn stormcloak officer armour
+aMidianBorn Steel Armor
+aMidianBorn Scaled Armor
+aMidianBorn Iron and Banded Armor
+aMidianBorn imperial light and studded
+aMidianBorn Hide and Studded Hide
+aMidianBorn - Content Addon
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Weapons
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Unique Items
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn DLC
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors
+aMidianBorn Blade of Woe
+Aetherial Crown
+Dual Sheath Redux
+Wet and Cold
+Respectful Guard Animations
+OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim
+Immersive Patrols
+Holidays
+Guard Dialogue Overhaul
+Bring Out Your Dead
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+ã€WWLMG】Greybeard Meditation - Dynamic
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+Immersive Animations
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+ã€DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious
+360 Walk and Run Plus
+RS Children Overhaul
+Mature Skin 2 UNP(B) 7BASE CBBE VANILLA
+FAR - Forgotten Argonian Roots
+Coverkhajiits
+Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles
+XCE - Warpaint and Dirt
+Northborn Scars
+Better Makeup for SKSE
+The Eyes Of Beauty
+Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures
+More Realistic Hair
+KS Hairdos - Renewal Breast Weight Painted Hair
+KS Hairdos - Renewal
+Brows
+Beards
+ASIS
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures
+Deadly_Dragons
+Dawnguard Rewritten - Arvak
+Immersive Horses
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Horses Revamped
+Vampire Lord Retexture
+PondFish and Salmon Replacer - texture
+Lepidoptera Of Skyrim
+High-Res Dartwing (Dragonfly) Texture
+Bellyaches HD Dragon Replacer Pack
+Ancient Dwemer Metal
+Blowing in the Wind
+aMidianBorn Imperial Forts
+Spice Of Life - Forts
+Farmhouse Chimneys
+Books of Skyrim
+SOUL
+Footprints
+Enhanced Blood Textures
+Deadly Spell Impacts
+Burn Freeze Shock Effects
+Alternate Summoning Visuals
+Wonders of Weather
+WEBS extended
+Vivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar
+Vivid Landscapes - All in One
+Ultimate HD Fire Effects
+Upgrade and fix for TreesHD by Pfuscher
+TreesHD_Skyrim_Variation
+Telvanni Reborn
+Skyrim Flora Overhaul
+Serious HD Retexture Skyrim
+RUSTIC NORDIC MURALS
+RUSTIC MONUMENTS AND TOMBSTONES
+Realistic Water Two
+Realistic Aspen Trees
+Real Ice
+Pilgrims Delight - High Hrothgar Shrine Retextures
+Northfire's Skidmarks 1K-2K
+High Quality LODs
+HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit for Hearthfire
+HD Enhanced Terrain
+Embers HD
+Dynamic snow For Map
+DROPS
+Deathbell HD - All-New Textures (2K-1K)
+Ash Rocks
+aMidianBorn Solstheim Landscape
+aMidianBorn Caves and Mines
+High Quality 3D Map
+A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
+White Phial Replacer
+Weathered Road Signs
+The Notice Board Redefined - New Meshes and Textures
+The Notice Board
+Stunning Statues of Skyrim
+Spice Of Life - Fences
+Spice Of Life - Barrels