Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

Yeah, there has been a new patch, now as a FOMOD,  for RDO:

" The patches must be placed in the correct load order to work as intended. Do NOT use LOOT to sort these patches or the main file. "

question then, should we still merge the files?

I can't see why not as the RDO Patches merge loads fairly near the bottom thus overwriting all it need to unless anyone know differently.

Or we could maintain SRLE Base it if Neo grants us permission to do so.

Yes, that would be easier for everybody.

Any deviations from the SRLE Base would be noted in the 2 respective extended guides.

I think it would make sense for Neo to give permission to Darth and Paul to keep an eye on the updates because they are the main managers of the 2 SRLE extended guides.

Edited by edynacio

Yes, that would be easier for everybody.

Any deviations from the SRLE Base would be noted in the 2 respective extended guides.

I think it would make sense for Neo to give permission to Darth and Paul to keep an eye on the updates because they are the main managers of the 2 SRLE extended guides.

I have PM'd Neo about me and Paul taking over maintaining his guide the decision is up to him. 

i am learning new things every other day, but i am not an experienced modder.

hell, i even haven't played in weeks - i just try to mod and mod :D

but since this is a wiki maybe we could create a new user, say "SRLE", and pass the credentials around. that user could put up all those guides that are linked to your first guide, neovalen. and anyone with the creds can edit it.

i myself would only make a couple of things clearer. or explain some things in more detail. not adding mods, nor would i know when a mod needs to be adjusted in any way. but i guess even simply by just asking questions with the intention of changing things, bugs will become apparent, and there will be some general improvements to the guide, to make it very user friendly, while it becomes a bit like STEP: teaching you how to mod *while doing it*.