Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

There will be a new guide once SSE has matured for that version.

I was so happy when I found the STEP forums and your pack back in 2015, I tested mods for endless hours and was close to starting my first play-through. Then SSE came and "****ed" everything up, and now we dont have script extender. Not to put any expectations on your shoulder, but when can we expect to see a Skyrim SSE revisited legendary pack for SSE?

Not sure, likely to be awhile though. Still hoping for SKSE64 and other advanced tools (especially Vortex, hope it's gonna be good)... who knows at this point.

Got BF1, ME:A, and Witcher 3 still keeping me busy mean while.

ok thanks for the reply. I will wait, I still have not done my first play-through, and I want to save Witcher 3 to after I have finished Skyrim.

Edited by xxx78
  • 6 months later...

Is there a reason why ENB v 0.308 is used rather than the latest? Is it because ENB Organizer has to use it?

no it is because this guide hasn't been updated since 23rd May 2017. If you want a more upto date version of this guide may I Recommend SRLE Extended Legacy of The Dragonborn https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn it use this guide as a base then ass extra things on top. This is created by me and my husband and is very much active and being maintained.

• +1 1