Rumor: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Remastered to be announced at E3

The SE version does look fairly good for being the base game. Lighting, shadows, snow, and water all looked pretty darn good. Now to only wait to her about the verdict for mod support. If they're smart, they simply ported most of the stuff so that the majority of mods would work just fine. I can see some other mods needing to be reworked to take advantage of new shaders and effects. It'll either be bad or not a big deal... I was going to say that it would take a while to catch on, but with Neb's post...users will be moving over to it in droves!

We probably won't get a new Elder Scrolls game until next year or 2018. I'm actually intrigued by Legends, though. I enjoy card games and was particularly good at Yu-Gi-Oh back in the day.

I enjoy card games and was particularly good at Yu-Gi-Oh back in the day.

Man, it was Pokemon for me. I obsessed over that as a kid. Collected more than played, but I did both. Now I hear they STILL have pokemon cards. And who knows how many pokemon there are, now... There will always be 151 as far as I am concerned. LOL.

Looks like this will be a completely separate title on Steam so there is nothing to worry about. Since they're giving the game away, I'm sure that most major mods will be ported over to the SE version eventually. As soon as the SKSE team has things up and running, the race will be started.

EDIT:

I'm sort of curious what Boris has to say about this. :^_^:

Not to be a doomsayer, but I'd recommend getting any mods you'd wish to try now, before mods are usable on consoles. If the current troubles with mod stealing continues, expect a lot of Skyrim mods that are gonna be hidden.

Edited by JUNKdeLUXE

Not to be a doomsayer, but I'd recommend getting any mods you'd wish to try now, before mods are usable on consoles. If the current troubles with mod stealing continues a lot of Skyrim mods are gonna be hidden.

That's mainly due to the parlor view in the community. But piracy isn't good, no.