Skin and Body CTD troubles

DocHammoc

Question

Every dozen or so mods I stop to benchmark and play the game to test for stability.  Of course I check to ensure mods are not dependent on something not installed yet and also run LOOT and always start with new game.  Dynamic mods that depend on all other mods are problematic.  Right now I'm including them but not dynamically updating them.  This includes DynDOLOD and ASIS right now.  I backed out FNIS and other mods after Skin and Body.

To test I choose the default male Nord and start at the Docks of Solitude and run up the stairs, turn left and run up the hill.  I keep running in that general direction for 5 or 10 minutes before assuming I'm good.

With "Better Males" I normally don't get past running up the hill before CTD.  With "Mature Skin" I usually crash just after using the bed.

I 'm at 6GB system ram, Win 7 64bit, 2GB 680 Nvidia GPU, 1280x800 (yes that's right .. low resolution for testing).

I've also selected 1k version of textures for most mods where available.

I've updated my SRLE to June 6 0:49:49 (wip to Skin and Body mods).

Uhg!

Edited by DocHammoc

7 answers to this question

No but that is good information.  I have Cover Khajiits, Forgotten Argonian Roots, and Khajiit body replacers for UNP and CBBE.   Hmmm, maybe I should try adding the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended ...

.. also wonder if UNPB Body is required as well ???

Edited by DocHammoc

Ok .. I added UNPB Body and XP32 MSE and tested.  It worked fine WITHOUT "Better Males" and "Mature Skin".  I then added Mature Skin and I got a bit further, up the hill and back down again with CTD within a couple minutes.  I have not tried Better Males.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.