74 replies to this topic

#61 paul666root

paul666root

Dragon Prince

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:02 AM

it's been very bad lately. Around this time of day i can't even access the pages and it's happening for some time now not only today. Few months ago it was usually around 1-2 hours per day when the wiki stopped working but now i got around 5-6 hours when it throws connection error.

#62 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,874 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:45 PM

It's the server being overloaded. Can only wait until it catches up. Hopefully some things fall into place soon and this will be relieved. More on that when the time is right.

#63 MetalPhilosopher

MetalPhilosopher

Prisoner

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 02:50 PM

Wow, now I feel really bad writing that article on my blog telling everyone how great STEP is and how they should visit this website...

#64 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,874 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:19 PM

Wow, now I feel really bad writing that article on my blog telling everyone how great STEP is and how they should visit this website...

Thanks for that! Please continue! We'll work through our issues and may have some news soon.

#65 Darth_mathias

Darth_mathias

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:17 AM

have you guys be tweaking the serve cos over the last week or do i constant get either 503, 0r 504's errors in my guide while try to edit it or is more that the serve is in desperate need of an upgrade?

#66 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 11,874 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:06 AM

It's more of the server in need of upgrade. I've experienced the same over the last week.

#67 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrators
  • 9,247 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:55 PM

Things have been OK for me, but I tend to get on at around this time of day, which may be lower traffic.

Better server and software is on the horizon in the next few months.

#68 JUNKdeLUXE

JUNKdeLUXE

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:28 PM

I'm sure you know, but the wiki pages are down. 504s and 503s

#69 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 11,874 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

Yep, I'm aware. Not sure that S4N is, though. Hopefully the new server solution will be here soon.

#70 headhunter3222

headhunter3222

Prisoner

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:14 PM

well i have bin using your guide for a long time now, so if u guys are realy in need of upgrade of a server u can always ask your member to suport u guys.

I would not mind to donate some if there is a need for.

#71 headhunter3222

headhunter3222

Prisoner

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:33 PM

Also if u still want to work on it u can use this site:

http://cachedview.com/

But only use google web cache that 1 works the best.

#72 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 11,874 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:47 PM

well i have bin using your guide for a long time now, so if u guys are realy in need of upgrade of a server u can always ask your member to suport u guys.

I would not mind to donate some if there is a need for.

There is a donation link at the top of the forum if you wish to help out. We are currently working on a new server. No ETA.

I have a message out to S4N about the wiki issues.

#73 DanielCoffey

DanielCoffey

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:19 PM

I know it is on the "To be looked at" list but the wiki is still having issues today. I can't get the FNV DDSOPT batch files from it due to the 504 gateway timeouts.

EDIT : It finally let me have them after a fair few tries.

Edited by DanielCoffey, 05 August 2017 - 02:22 PM.

#74 Kelmych

Kelmych

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,795 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:35 PM

If there are any problems with the batch scripts, or if you have suggestions for changes in the scripts or the instructions, let me know. It's hard to determine which mods benefit from DDSopt optimization.

#75 redirishlord

redirishlord

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:42 PM

There is a donation link at the top of the forum if you wish to help out. We are currently working on a new server. No ETA.

I have a message out to S4N about the wiki issues.

I used the button ,it felt good, definitely recommend :clap:  keep up the good work STEP Staff, it is appreciated!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Issue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users