Prospector's Saloon issues after Clearn FLINV

Can't upvote you enough man. Thank you again.

One last question. I am fairly certain I have done the enb boost installation correctly. However when I start up my game I do not see the text it usually provides in the top left. This is only when using mod organizer and launching it from the 4BG FONV thingy. When I launch it from steam normally I do indeed see the text on the top left. Is this an issue? Or am I not supposed to see the text?

I looked through the guide again and I see there are arguments to be added to the binary if the game would not launch. Of course my game will launch just fine without them but not with the enboost it seems. So I tried using each of the three arguments separately and they all make the game crash on startup.

Hi again, I went to the store. Sorry!

Let's see. Very interesting that you got eye textures everywhere.  ::P: That's what happens when textures are corrupted. I wonder if that is an NVInteriors cell, in any case that mod is back up on the Nexus, so you should redownload the newest version from there (since you to my understanding you are just using the ModDB one). Let me know how it looks then. Could also be an NMC corruption as that tends to happen with large downloads.

Note A under ENBoost states the following (perhaps it can be of assistance):

• If already using an ENB, disregard the installation of these files and since ENBoost is already included in ENB. The optional settings can be followed for users that need borderless window or help with setting up the AF and AA settings.
  • If setting up the Proxy Library be sure to rename the d3d9.dll from the additional injector or it will overwrite the ENB d3d9.dll.
  • If ENB isn't working properly check to see if the 4GB launcher has created an "exes" folder in your installation directory, if so move the ENB d3d9.dll there.

If none of that works, try using the injector version.

• +1 1

No worries pal. No rush here. I was using the moddb one until you first mentioned the other one was back up. I have that one now. That area is actually the gas station where ringo is in goodsprings. I dropped that ddl in the exe folder and It seems to be working. I would have never thought to do that. The downside now is that I cannot seem to have the border less option enabled. I suppose that is a small trade off. I have no idea how you know all this stuff man but it is really appreciated.  

Try moving the copying the enbseries.ini and the enblocal.ini file to the new folder as well, might be that the .dll is looking for them there since you moved it and hence the borderless settings (which I assume you enabled there) are not working.

Hmm, I wonder why the gas station would show up like that if the exterior looks fine. Perhaps there is something amiss with the default .bsa files (since the at least mod-supplied textures+meshes you see outside are working)? Try revalidating with Steam and see if that helps.