Star Trek: Bridge Crew (VR Demo)

Neovalen

Lol, I watched the video after you posted, I just didn't comment. Pretty cool looking, for sure.

I'm just still a little skeptical on VR. I've never tried it, and I'm worried that the technology is so new that I will either be disappointed, or whatever tech I buy will be eclipsed within a year, or both. :-/

But don't let me get you folks down...the game itself does look pretty neat. I mean, who doesn't want an opportunity to be on the bridge?

Now I want to watch some TNG...too bad Netflix took it down in Canada. :-( I guess I'll have to settle for one of the movies...

I'm surprised, not a single Star Trek fan in the forum... I must be in the wrong place. lol

Oh there are Star Trek fans around, it's just that Star Trek games have been notoriously bad and the whole VR thing hasn't grabbed me. I did enjoy seeing Jeri Ryan again. :;):

I haven't commented because I prefer to wait to see how this turns out. As GrantSP appropriately notes, Star Trek games have been notoriously bad so I take the trailers with a big grain of salt.

3orieOLIOBuKxyQfkc.gif

I'm really not a fan of ST, but I can't get caught playing this even if it's good. I'll never live it down. ::P:  Just CRIIIINGE!