Photo

Can i use Caco and requiem without patch?

requiem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kenrousell2

kenrousell2

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:42 AM

I was wondering if i could use Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul with requiem without a patch and if not how can i make a patch. i asked this on reddit: what will happen if i run Caco without a patch for requiem. will items be underpowered? and here are some replies i received.

1.none really, more the opposite.

The primary issue will be stuff like instant healing magic effects being added back in, aside from that i shouldn't be a huge problem from what i've seen.

Edit: this is with CACO Before Requiem

2.It doesn't seem that you will have underpowered items however this mode is not compatible with Requiem, that is, there is a lot of overlap. From skill trees to potions effects etc.

Assuming you load Caco after requiem, I think you'd still need to dig in TESV Edit and fix what you want changed.

3."Patch Me!".

CACO has a bazillion patches, but its a huge, comprehensive overhaul in itself. Its not likely to sit well with Requiem OTB, with the healing mechanics probably being only the most basic problem (as Octopork says).

A big part of the CACO project is that it rebalances all ingredients, which actually shouldn't be a problem for Requeim.

I would try poking around on the STEP forums and asking about their interaction there.

Thanks in advance!!

#2 jdsmith2816

jdsmith2816

Jarl

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:45 PM

I was wondering if i could use Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul with requiem without a patch and if not how can i make a patch. i asked this on reddit: what will happen if i run Caco without a patch for requiem. will items be underpowered? and here are some replies i received.

1.none really, more the opposite.

The primary issue will be stuff like instant healing magic effects being added back in, aside from that i shouldn't be a huge problem from what i've seen.

Edit: this is with CACO Before Requiem

2.It doesn't seem that you will have underpowered items however this mode is not compatible with Requiem, that is, there is a lot of overlap. From skill trees to potions effects etc.

Assuming you load Caco after requiem, I think you'd still need to dig in TESV Edit and fix what you want changed.

3."Patch Me!".

CACO has a bazillion patches, but its a huge, comprehensive overhaul in itself. Its not likely to sit well with Requiem OTB, with the healing mechanics probably being only the most basic problem (as Octopork says).

A big part of the CACO project is that it rebalances all ingredients, which actually shouldn't be a problem for Requeim.

I would try poking around on the STEP forums and asking about their interaction there.

Thanks in advance!!

Utilize the requiem patch ^.^  http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/81899/?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: requiem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users