HD Horker (by Pfuscher)

TechAngel85

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the HD Horker regular texture. Something about the Gamwich texture looks off to me. Like stone or something.

The regular one is a little speckled, but it does make the horker look like it lays out in the sun all day.

Horker HD and Gamwich version are both outstanding.

With Horker HD the skin is more dry looking, so because of this Gamwich's work may be the more realistic choice as it has some watery shiny effect to it.

In game Pfuscher's horker textures are gorgeous though and even at the reduced 2k version (resized by deadmano).

This is a tough choice between Pfuscher and Gamwich textures.

Digging into this a bit more, I noticed a note from Gamwich on the Nexus posts page for this mod:

Just a tip regarding my retexture.... it's 4K for the body, so only use if your PC can handle it. Also, it's just the textures, so you still need the main file to get the meshes, and then overwrite with my textures.

The main file is 4k as well, I believe, but there is a 2k resize available. I wonder if we could resize the 4k Gamwich texture as well and send it to Pfuscher. Or is 4k acceptable for this? It seems like everyone wants to replace the STEP version with something from this mod, lol. The new textures do look quite a bit nicer.

I'm with the HD Horker here, was a bit of a toss up in game between HD horker and HD horker with gamwich but gamwich's feels a bit off, one thing I don't like with the main file is that the area around the eyes are all messed up looking.

I'm with the HD Horker here, was a bit of a toss up in game between HD horker and HD horker with gamwich but gamwich's feels a bit off, one thing I don't like with the main file is that the area around the eyes are all messed up looking.

Messed up around the eyes!!! This is precisely the kind of vicious slander I was talking about. This person should be flogged, and pronto.  :;):

Just a note on the textures..... That actually isn't the correct normal map. I accidentally sent off a preliminary version, not the final one. I later sent Pfuscher the corrected version, and the 2K version of the textures. I haven't heard back from him though, so he may be on vacation or something.

Edited by Gamwich

Just a note on the textures..... That actually isn't the correct normal map. I accidentally sent off a preliminary version, not the final one. I later sent Pfuscher the corrected version, and the 2K version of the textures. I haven't heard back from him though, so he may be on vacation or something.

Good go know!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Pfuscher gets a chance to post them soon. I'd really like to check out your 2K version, Gamwich. :-)