SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Same as Paul.

"Local savegames" means the saves will be attached to that profile in particular and won't appear in the Documents folder (default) but in your profile folder. 

Don't remember for "automatic archive". As a matter of fact, I usually don't tick a box that is not by default :).

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Good afternoon all,

Below is an interesting issue I am working on:

I ran into the issue of the LOTD Crusader Sword yesterday and posted that in the LOTD Patch Central for more information on this.

Known matter related to DSR I did the patch myself and tested in game but failed to fix it. Still have to try with the DSR esps disabled to see what happens in game, the issue being somewhat related to the sheath/ unsheathe command or so.

Also in 1st person the sword appears the first time and becomes invisible after sheathing/ unsheathing it.

Another interesting point is that there are no textures in the folder and know where it comes from. Will look at it tonight.

Alkira.

Good afternoon all,

Below is an interesting issue I am working on:

I ran into the issue of the LOTD Crusader Sword yesterday and posted that in the LOTD Patch Central for more information on this.

Known matter related to DSR I did the patch myself and tested in game but failed to fix it. Still have to try with the DSR esps disabled to see what happens in game, the issue being somewhat related to the sheath/ unsheathe command or so.

Also in 1st person the sword appears the first time and becomes invisible after sheathing/ unsheathing it.

Another interesting point is that there are no textures in the folder and know where it comes from. Will look at it tonight.

Alkira.

Change the xpmse for left shift sword only for player. The crash is over

ok so i set up my profile and made the skse.ini but can i add the following to the ini or it isn't needed

[General]
EnableDiagnostics=1
[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Crash Fixes takes care of the Sheson Memory Patch when you enable UseOSAllocators=1 in the CrashFixPlugin.ini. So it is no longer needed in the SKSE.ini.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Nozzer seems you ran into the same problem i ran for the guide. At the end the template limit problem. We found a solution if you are interested.

It's OK Paul. We know the solution. We're going through and removing as many Templates as we can and replacing with HTML and CSS. It's just a bit time consuming given I haven't done much coding and Darth's busy, but it's slowly coming together. :)

Don't remember for "automatic archive". As a matter of fact, I usually don't tick a box that is not by default :).

Automatic Archives is ticked for games like New Vegas and Fallout3 where you need Archive Invalidation to enable mods to show up. It performs this for you. Skyrim doesn't need it.

ok so i set up my profile and made the skse.ini but can i add the following to the ini or it isn't needed

[General]
EnableDiagnostics=1
[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

You can put the EnableDiagnostics line in if you want, but the rest is now handled by Crash Fixes as mentioned above.

1) Will take a look.

2) Thought it already was. Or is that Reqtified that has it? I'm confuzzed. If not will have a look.

3) You guessed it, will have a look.

4) I think you know by now... :D

5) Never heard of it. Who's the modder?

6) Have seen this mod and like the concept of it. Just want to see how it looks after the modder's said he's going to do up the meshes and textures. They look a little 'underdone' at the moment, so will see how the mod evolves. I guess that's a verbose way of saying: "Will look at it"

Ideally I'd like to get the V18 of LOTD first and make a call on add-ins after that. 

Should be fairly similar. It's just some of the little things like Templates etc that may be different.

The "Will look at it" means you will actually look at it or just synonym to "gtfo"?? :D

2 is in Reqt, not in SRLELOTD.

By the way, 5 is made by some random guy, I checked it out and it is quality stuff (especially considering the mod being a few years old).

6 just got upgraded to 2.1, which has most compatibility built in and has much better visuals as well (based on pics and comments).

V18 is released and has the official support for Thane Weaps btw. :)

Thanks for the answers :)

No if I wanted you to GTFO I'd have said GTFO. :) Us Australians dont beat round the bush :)

Having said that it may be a while before it actually gets looked at as we're working to get the guide to fully standalone. :)

Thanks for the info

Edited by Nozzer66

I need to understand the CustomMemoryBlock=1 in crash fixes do i need to make both memory block 16 and 32 between 80% and 90% because i reached 35 in the CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb and one of them is right and the other is lower i try to decrease or increase but it's always the same result

Good morning kareemamr50,

For my setup the CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb adjusted value is 105. I would suggest you to start at 100 and increase it slightly until you have BOTH the memory blocks between 80% and 90%.

Alkira.