SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Once I create the bashed patch can i set all esp files that were merged into it to hidden in the left pane of MO so they are not still visible in right pane?

I used to do this, but it got to be a pain in the butt re-enabling them all again each time I rebuilt the bashed patch.

In regards to Hodegar's post 25/03/2017 - 9:17 PM, there was/is a thought that if you had 254 mods which is then reduced to 235 after running the bash patch, it would free up more space to include more esps. But then when you rerun your bash patch to include the new mods, you would be overwriting the old, what happens then to the merged old records. They are overwritten, as i understand, and not merged as one new merged records...i may be wrong here. For me its a neatness thing, but as Darkside and Sirjesto have pointed out its a pain in the rear end..hence why i keep a record of merged mods in case i need to rerun Bash. Would like to know though if the bash patch does simply overwrite or incorporate new records if rerun..I lift my hat to you Sirjesto as LOTD merge guru if this is the case or not

Berndaroy

Hi Paul,

BPT_Draugr_Armor_2K in made redundant by "DRAUGR"

Is this correct? 

The 2 files from BPT_Draugr_Armor_2K are overwritten by DRAUGR indeed making it redundant. I've personnally kept the "femalearmor.dds" file from BPT (better quality imo) and have hidden the one in DRAUGR mod (although I could have deleted it).

Alkira.

Are there any problems adding armors on top of this install? I'd like to install the DCR - King Crusader Armor (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82543/?) armor. I don't care about having it in the leveled lists etc. just to be craftable.

I believe Darth_Mathias suggested to include this mod in the dedicated forum https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11998-srle-extended-lotd-suggestions-for-new-additions.

You might wait for Nozzer to integrate some new mods in the future with this one included.

You can add anything you want actually. Without any script within the mod it is even safe to merge it with the any other armor/weapon mod and check in xEdit for any errors (you will have to if merging it by the way) or making sure the resources will be loaded correctly (not interfering/conflicting with LOTD or any other aromor/weapons/items addition mod).

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

In regards to Hodegar's post 25/03/2017 - 9:17 PM, there was/is a thought that if you had 254 mods which is then reduced to 235 after running the bash patch, it would free up more space to include more esps. But then when you rerun your bash patch to include the new mods, you would be overwriting the old, what happens then to the merged old records. They are overwritten, as i understand, and not merged as one new merged records...i may be wrong here. For me its a neatness thing, but as Darkside and Sirjesto have pointed out its a pain in the rear end..hence why i keep a record of merged mods in case i need to rerun Bash. Would like to know though if the bash patch does simply overwrite or incorporate new records if rerun..I lift my hat to you Sirjesto as LOTD merge guru if this is the case or not

Berndaroy

The bash patch will update with new records if the merged mods are still disabled in the right pane of MO.  If they are removed completely, re-running the bash will not include them.

There is no problem leaving them in the right pane disabled. This doesn't count towards the max plugin value obviously.

I have 350+ plugins on the right pane of MO at all times (All the plugins I merge into bashed patch as well as my other merges stay there in case I need to rebuild later) but only 220+ are enabled.  

If you organise the list, it isn't too bad.

Sample photo of some of the mods.

test_zpsbh0ufuuh.jpg

Edited by sirjesto

OK wierd issue. Finished install went to load game. Get to main menu screen. Logo shows up but no menu. Narrowed problem down to the CR esp. But no idea how to fix it or what to look for in TES 5 edit to clear it up. Game loads fine without it active. The second I load the CR it won't even give me a menu? Suggestions?

OK wierd issue. Finished install went to load game. Get to main menu screen. Logo shows up but no menu. Narrowed problem down to the CR esp. But no idea how to fix it or what to look for in TES 5 edit to clear it up. Game loads fine without it active. The second I load the CR it won't even give me a menu? Suggestions?

Have you checked for errors in xEdit?

Alkira.

Yes just now. Found an old thread on this forum where another user had same issue. Was caused by an error between skytest and the CR. Going to check now if I installed proper versions of skytest and it's patches. As a error check in tes5edit revealed a problem record referencing "encwolfice" and deleting said record fixed the issue.

Are there any problems adding armors on top of this install? I'd like to install the DCR - King Crusader Armor (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82543/?) armor. I don't care about having it in the leveled lists etc. just to be craftable.

Is it okay to install it and have it last in the load order?

Also, anyone know of a fix on how to use keyboard media keys for changing volume in-game?

Adding things like armors shouldn't really be an issue. Just make sure you use the correct version for your body to save little clipping etc snafus.

ok game is running well, except when i try to choose the solitude start with Dyndolod active.  Crash fixes throws me this error.  "Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID: 0x6885A, base form ID: 0x1CD87 and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons."  Forum search turned up a problem similar that was fixed by re-installing stunning statues and making sure the subdirectory of meshes for no snow under the roof was correct.  I did that, and re ran dyndolod.  still getting same crash. 

EDIT.  Checking in tes5edit.   The first form id is solitude exterior, from main skyrim esm and USLEEP.  the base form id is referenced by skyrim esm, landscapes merged, and dyndolod esp.  it is referencing a mesh from Real roads.  should i reinstall real roads? rerun texgen.exe? or both?  new to dyndolod so kind of lost here.

Edited by Hodegar

So far my game is very good, I am starting helgen reborn quest and misc quest, here and there. Because I can't start the main line until past 6 days in game time. Zero. Crashes so far with almost 5 hours of play.

Very good!

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk