SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Maybe someone can help me understand how the  animations we download work.

We're running FNIS but only with "Gender Specific Animations" and SKELETON Arm Fix" enabled.. why are we not enabling all the other animation mod we've downloaded and installed with this guide?

//the confused modder :)

Maybe someone can help me understand how the  animations we download work.

We're running FNIS but only with "Gender Specific Animations" and SKELETON Arm Fix" enabled.. why are we not enabling all the other animation mod we've downloaded and installed with this guide?

//the confused modder :)

FNIS takes all the other animations into consideration when running, you can see it during the process when it says something like "reading animation..." then below you can see all the anim files FNIS will compile through the patcher. Otherwise there are no other patches to tick from the FNIS window itself that is normal.

Alkira.

Lexy hi, thank you for the feed back regarding Lady Lexy and yourself. Star wars hey....they are good, but lets be honest here, they are not Star Trek....little brother looking up, the pretenders to the throne!!!!LOL, I'm only taking the Mick..don't wish to open that can of worms. Any way best wishes to yourself, the MAN and family

Berndaroy

So.. finally playing again after a few corrections to the install...

one thing that's been bothering me is that the dark areas are VERY dark. Even if I use a torch or a lantern. Even some indoor areas with lightning are too dark for me. It's as if light and darkness are having a fight and the light source is getting weaker and weaker if there is more dark.. that's not how a light source works :D

Any idea on how to fix/tweak/balance this?

one thing that's been bothering me is that the dark areas are VERY dark. Even if I use a torch or a lantern. Even some indoor areas with lightning are too dark for me. It's as if light and darkness are having a fight and the light source is getting weaker and weaker if there is more dark.. that's not how a light source works :D

There is right now some talking about that in the post about mod recommendations for the build, however, I found that casting a light spell works for me very well.

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

Junkdelux hi, you could try a mod called "Henry's ring of light"..https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5231/?. I equip it and place under favorite. When i enter dark places such as caves, i have a ready source of light and hands free to carry weapon. With it you can choose how bright and color of light i.e yellow glow, brilliant white etc. Until another light source is added to build(some exciting developments on that front thanks to  J D Smith) i find this the best solution..

Berndaroy

i tend to play as a khajiit so I just end up using Night eye and Gophers Predator Vision but yes in door lighting is too dark in places it is mostly it due to the ENB cos if your turn it off light levels are fine.

i tend to play as a khajiit so I just end up using Night eye and Gophers Predator Vision but yes in door lighting is too dark in places it is mostly it due to the ENB cos if your turn it off light levels are fine.

Lexy, do you know off hand if Predator Vision needs any CR treatment?  It was one mod I was missing very much last time I played, but just don't know/understand enough about CR to fix any issues, so didn't install it.

Lexy, do you know off hand if Predator Vision needs any CR treatment?  It was one mod I was missing very much last time I played, but just don't know/understand enough about CR to fix any issues, so didn't install it.

No it doesn't require Conflict resolution but the ENB need a little tweaking to make it work:

Source https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3yygz7/vividian_enb_and_enhanced_night_eye/

1. Enable your source of the Nighteye effect in game (preferably in a dark area that's hard to see without it)
  2. (Optional) Open the console so your character doesn't swing around and do silly things during the next few steps
  3. Open the ENB menu in-game (default Shift+Enter)
  4. Open the "ENBEFFECT.FX" settings section under "Shader Parameters"
  5. Under the "Advanced Nighteye" section, lower the "Enable Sensitivity" value in intervals of 0.01 until you notice the Nighteye effect turns on (for my personal setup using Vividian, the exact value is 1.74 with the default settings in Predator Vision)
  6. Click "Save Configuration"
  7. Close the ENB menu (again, Shift+Enter)
  8. Enjoy your working Nighteye with Vividian

after these you can then use the MCM to tweak Predator visionto your liking.

Edit: the other solution Which is far easier is to bind Predator vision activation the same hotkey as turning off the ENB.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 1

Junkdelux hi, you could try a mod called "Henry's ring of light"..https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5231/?. I equip it and place under favorite. When i enter dark places such as caves, i have a ready source of light and hands free to carry weapon. With it you can choose how bright and color of light i.e yellow glow, brilliant white etc. Until another light source is added to build(some exciting developments on that front thanks to J D Smith) i find this the best solution..

Berndaroy

Which colour do you recommend to use? What settings also?

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

hey guys been look at the BASH patch i noticed items from SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution (Option 2) aren't being forwarded proper so i think it needs a RELEV tag added to it so could someone with more Wrye Bash expertise then me confirm this.

I have noticed in-game NPCs not moving their lips while talking maybe that comes from the graphics importation from the "new" Bashed Patch I will compare with the "old" one.

Other than that I have forwarded quite some records from the NPC CR in the new BP but wonder if the RELEV/ DELEV tags would do a better job here. I want to help testing things but my experience is also limited in Bashed Patch. As I previously said I have checked all the options from "Merge Patches" to "Leveled Lists" and played with it while being mid-game no major issue has occurred although the stuttering effect seems to have increase (need to compare on that as well). And no video is available to explain further the options using the tool. I have to and will read the documentation associated to better understand the tags mechanisms.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

I'm having this strange texture issue. This is the only place I've seen it yet but I'm still running around and testing things now that I got my new ssd.

https://youtu.be/7lilfyLCKWE

Edit: Oh and I have another issue as well related to the map instead, another texture issue, or maybe mesh? Uploading a video now.

It'll be here once it's finished processing: https://youtu.be/6xcrwpAmAsY

Edited by omgitskae