SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I'm having this strange texture issue. This is the only place I've seen it yet but I'm still running around and testing things now that I got my new ssd.

https://youtu.be/7lilfyLCKWE

Edit: Oh and I have another issue as well related to the map instead, another texture issue, or maybe mesh? Uploading a video now.

It'll be here once it's finished processing: https://youtu.be/6xcrwpAmAsY

well the first issue is actually a known issue but i am unsure how to fix. the second i have never seen before so not able to advise at the moment but will look into it.

Edit your second on could be a conflict cos you have used a different version then the one in the guide.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

well the first issue is actually a known issue but i am unsure how to fix. the second i have never seen before so not able to advise at the moment but will look into it.

Edit your second on could be a conflict cos you have used a different version then the one in the guide.

Yeah I am using the vivid with stone roads variation, the guide suggested a different one. I didn't think using a different variation would cause an issue, I guess I'll plug in the suggested variation and see if the issue persists.

are you sure you have the right version cos they don't conflict for me.

Oh, okay. I'll look at it, thanks.

Edit: Nope. Last versions, same file under textures/terrain thus conflicting. I should have noticed that earlier.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Johanlh hi, the choice is yours(Henry's ring of light). For me i use the bridle gold x4, this makes things easier to see without losing to much of the caves ambient atmosphere. The default setting ring is x3 with whichever color you choose. Always been happy with this mod, but still think one less mod to use in game if right balance of light/dark can be found, is the best way forward

Berndaroy

I'm having this strange texture issue. This is the only place I've seen it yet but I'm still running around and testing things now that I got my new ssd.

https://youtu.be/7lilfyLCKWE

Edit: Oh and I have another issue as well related to the map instead, another texture issue, or maybe mesh? Uploading a video now.

It'll be here once it's finished processing: https://youtu.be/6xcrwpAmAsY

Do you happen to still be using the now hidden Project Parallax Revisted mod? When we had that in the guide you needed to remove this mesh: meshes/architecture/solitude/sbluepalaceentrance.nif

You might want to look and see if that nif exists at all. And if you do have that Project Parallax mod, ensure you hide that nif.

so far everything works out fine - hitting a steady 50+ FPS but something is off with my Enchanting stations.. they are "shiny purple".. seems like they are missing a texture or have too much lightning. Any advice on where I should look for a solution?

Have a peek at Rustic Alchemy and Enchanting tables and ensure you installed the optional retex file as well.

Can you Change the link for Inhabitants of Skyrim with USLEEP to Endgame NPC Overhaul. It would be a little less confusing. I am doing a double check before starting my merges and am wondering, should SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Core - Conflict Resolution/MAIN FILES - SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Core - Conflict Resolution Actually be MAIN FILES - SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution (Option 1)? And now I am thinking that the NPC Retextures option 2 should be the same except with the 2nd option.

Do you happen to still be using the now hidden Project Parallax Revisted mod? When we had that in the guide you needed to remove this mesh: meshes/architecture/solitude/sbluepalaceentrance.nif

You might want to look and see if that nif exists at all. And if you do have that Project Parallax mod, ensure you hide that nif.

Have a peek at Rustic Alchemy and Enchanting tables and ensure you installed the optional retex file as well.

I'm actually not using that one, I checked to see if I have that nif and it seems to be provided by ELFX.

Legacy Unofficial patch updated to v1.5.5

[spoiler=Changelog]

The Legacy Unofficial Fix Patch v1.5.5 has been posted in the "Updates" file section.

- Added secret stone switch to outside of museum secret exit.
- Rebuilt Airship scripts for easy universal edit free use in other mods. Addon Guide .txt file included in archive.
- The Airship Has full LOD and can be seen from outside major cities when it's docked.
- Modified airship interior map area, added stop for Elsweyr base and conditioned several flags to only be available after certain quests bring you there. (high hrothgar, winterhold college, volkihar castle and fort dawnguard, etc).
- Reversed turn in conditions for Much Ado Staff of Ikngthand and Xrib (so Irk becomes the last turned in as it should be)
- Set no reflect/absorb flag on the phantasmal chest which was allowing some people to fail to summon said chest because of how the spell functions.
- Added fixed Wraithguard gauntlet meshes to fix gap issues on some armor and fixed armoraddon slot to use only slot 33.
- Changed the Combat Music from playing in the Waning Moon Interior.
- Optimized the pale pass catapult script to stop its firing rotation when not in Pale Pass (saves registered updates from processing).

Clean Scripts:
DBM_NavigateScript
DBM_AirshipScript
DBM_CatapultScript

Hi. Sry for the delay with screenshot, i was busy with work, here is the link about the weird plant https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdk61baezl5guno/plant.png?dl=0 also im stucked here with this crash fix message https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozsnsy9v4vedvgf/crash.png?dl=0 If you or someone can help here i appreciate it. Thanks in advance.  

Have you used some magic before the game crashed?

I think I had that kind of issue and went back to a previous save. I am not sure but thought a magic related script ran and stuck in the save so returning to a previous one before using any magic solved the issue although that would only be temporary imo. That made it so far.

Alkira.

Hi there,

I would like to have your opinion on the use of "Save cleaner" (from this nexus page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724/?) to keep your save relatively clean during a playthrough?

I am 168 hours into a SRLE LOTD playthrough (built in December from the old guild before all the updates), and little bugs and various annoyances have accumulated. However after one cleaning, a  big part of my dragonborn museum collection had vanished, physically from their display in the museum and from the MCM lists. I had not had that problem with the couple of previous cleaning on this save.

Anyway, does this tool have any merits or is it completely obsolete and/or dangerous and should be avoided? I don't see the size of my save decrease at all after a cleaning so I have my doubts now.

Cheers