SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I have two questions when doing the final steps.

1. I do not delete anything in the mod "SRLE Extended LOTD Profile" when running the patchers. It seems that the Bashed patch.esp is the only mod where the date modified does not update. It stays at 12/31/1969. Does everyone else have this issue?

2. When updating the mod "SRLE Extended LOTD Profile". I want to keep the esps but delete all of the folders before starting the patching process. I would just like to do this to keep all of the modified dates uniform because this gives me confidence that everything worked properly. Does anyone see any issues with doing it this way?

Oh for the love of!!!!!...Boys and girls i need some advise if i may. Yesterday was a high that ended in a low in early hours of the morning(my time). High because i learnt more things with xedit that i did not know before, and had Matortheeternal instruct me on how to fix navmesh errors flagged by merge stand alone tool. So rebuilt all the merge mods as instructed here to accommodate new added mods and note which merges needed navmesh fixes. Created new test profile in MO, used wyre bash to ESMify all masters of merged mod(those with navmesh problems), loaded constuction kit let it run its course, saved, checked, cleaned merge, espified masters back. Final check for errors with xedit and all's happy..go back to the build profile..sort load order, manually change where needed, load all in xedit once loaded sort masters and all hell breaks lose. errors in this line of this mod and so on. So i thought i have messed up, start again on faulty merged mods but after seven attempts my head was banging the desk top in frustration. So this morning rebuilt the merges AGAIN but only checked them for errors with xedt and got to the point of sorting masters...ALLS HAPPY... SO can we just ignore the errors flagged by merge tool about navmesh being rebuit in ck?. For me the problem merges are 1. LOTD merge(my own build as i have mods not used here..never been a problem before). 2. weapons and armor merge. 3. miscellaneous merge plus two others with mods not used here..beginnig to think ignorance is BLISS sometimes

Berndaroy

Awesome, thank you!

You're welcome.

Currently re-installing the whole guide I can't look at all the issues the mod would make with the rest of the guide but intend to do it once my game is up and running.

Also note I have included those patches CCOR - book of UUNP and WAFR - Book of UUNP to avoid the inherent conflicts from these. They can be merged safely.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Hi Smokingjoe1982,

I have this mod installed. No major conflict with the guide but some records not forwarded properly.

Alkira.

I also have Book of UUNP installed, but on an older version of the pack.  Like Alkira said, it generally works without problems with the exception that a few records from Legacy are not forwarded (i.e., leveled list items where it looks like paintings and some of the fate cards would not be added to some lists without a patch).  The only other thing is that gamefever has added crafting books that are supposed to be needed in order to craft the new armors.  I think the idea was to not clutter the crafting menus with the large number of armors added until the user gets the books.  However, I see the armors show up in the crafting menu even without getting any of the books.  Some posts on the Book of UUNP site seemed to indicate a possible conflict with Ordinator where Ordinator might override the requirement for the books.  So that's only an issue if you care about needing books to craft the armors.

Oh, and I am using the no skimpy patch which has not yet been updated for the newest version.  Not sure if that is working or not since I haven't had time to test it.

Despite those minor conflicts, it generally works and I love the huge amount of variety it adds to the armors in the game.

I am planning to provide a complete CR which should cover both Neo's CR and my own in 1 esp.

I can't stress how much I've learned from following this guide. I'm still learning from my mistakes, literally. I thought I had read all of the guide carefully 3x over by now, but I just found that I've only "skimmed" though the paragraph on BSA extraction. It's crucial if you're not using MO (and if you are and follow the advise to not extract BSA's until the end). I'm not using MO at the moment and have been consistently deleting the dummy esp's when told to. I'm also not unpacking any bsa's unless the guide tells me to change something in its assets. The result is some mods were not being loaded at all, and I wouldn't have noticed (nothing crucial yet) had I not seen this article. THEN I referred back to this guide and there the warning was. Kudos for this and more kudos for every other detail such as this that gets covered by this guide!  :thumbsup:  :unworthy:

I think the idea was to not clutter the crafting menus with the large number of armors added until the user gets the books.  However, I see the armors show up in the crafting menu even without getting any of the books.  Some posts on the Book of UUNP site seemed to indicate a possible conflict with Ordinator where Ordinator might override the requirement for the books.  So that's only an issue if you care about needing books to craft the armors.

Good to know. Thanks for that, robart99.

Alkira.

I actually went and tried Book of UUNP, and in my game the armors don't show up without the crafting books in my inventory.  No clue what I did different.  Do, however, have an issue with the armors and frostfall, where in the MCM they show correct coverage/warmth stats, but in my inv and when equipped, they have 0/0.

I actually went and tried Book of UUNP, and in my game the armors don't show up without the crafting books in my inventory.  No clue what I did different.  Do, however, have an issue with the armors and frostfall, where in the MCM they show correct coverage/warmth stats, but in my inv and when equipped, they have 0/0.

Not showing up without the book would be how the author wanted the mod to work thus sounding normal I'd say.

I don't remember well how the Frostfall menu works. Are you talking about the armors from the Book of UUNP not having any coverage stat (from Frostfall)?

Alkira

Not showing up without the book would be how the author wanted the mod to work thus sounding normal I'd say.

I don't remember well how the Frostfall menu works. Are you talking about the armors from the Book of UUNP not having any coverage stat (from Frostfall)?

Alkira

yep, thats what I'm talking about.  When I go to look at, for example, leather boots from Book of UUNP, they are listed as having warmth and coverage in the Frostfall MCM, but when looking at them in my inventory, they are listed as 0/0, and there is no change to my warmth or coverage when equipping them.

A few things I've encountered bug or irritation wise. Please tell me if I should add more context or troubleshoot.

Getting a bit of script lag lately - not sure if it's related to my troubles in The Forgotten City (see earlier post), but when ever I enter combat I get 0.5-1.0 second lag before I can move again. This has not been a problem before.

I do have lots of the restoration passives (that heal or damage every X seconds), I have Ocata's Recital (casts 3 spells on combat start) and I have the perk Welloc's Dormant Arcana perk that bestows 3 buffs on combat as well (I'd remind you that I didn't have these problems earlier).

Also sometimes sounds are a few seconds late - usually in combat, but also when mounted.

Lastly some quests update very late - main culprit here is the Breton: Shared Ancestry quest (find 10 standing stones)... so far after 10 mins (I've timed it) it still havn't updated the quest after finding and activating a new standing stone and the Stones of Galen (another Breton passive) is also a few minutes before it updates.

So far to combat script lag etc. I've disabled iNeed, Bathing in Skyrim and Frostfall (and besides they were getting on my nerves after 100+ hrs of gameplay). I've only disabled them via the MCM menu, but was wondering if I could disable them totally in MO.

anyone got any insights?

Anyone ever try to see if OSEX and Amorous adventures play well with this pack? Immersion purposes of course. :D

I was actually curious about the clean version of Amorous Adventures.  After years of Skyrim, anything that expands or adds storylines is great in my book, and with how it is set up it can force you to use people you never would otherwise.