SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Okay fair enough Nozzer, no more recommendations for now then. I will concentrate on ctd/bug/glitch locating through a playthrough for now then. Limited time though so probably won't be on Lexy's team lol. The life of an Electrical Engineer is quite lucrative but the hours are @!$@#$^#%@!QW$&^*(

Oh no. Please keep suggesting. All we're saying is that big additions will be queued for expansion and we're just going to massage around the edges and fix stuff that jumps out at us first at this stage. :)

Skyrim Underground does look good for sure. And yes we'll take your word on how it runs.  We're just wanting to make sure all we already have works well, is solid and is robust before we add big gameplay mods like that. It's definitely well in the list for possible additions, though and many thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• +1 1

it just be mee bu i can't see any seams in the pic and there are none on my game either.

It's not a real neck seam, more of a texture colour difference between body and head. It's only really obvious on the male Orc. I could probably live with it, but I was planning on playing a male Orc character.

I'll try to switch to another texture pack and see if that fixes my problem.

Yet again, I might just be crazy. 

Thanks for your reply.

It's not a real neck seam, more of a texture colour difference between body and head. It's only really obvious on the male Orc. I could probably live with it, but I was planning on playing a male Orc character.

I'll try to switch to another texture pack and see if that fixes my problem.

Yet again, I might just be crazy. 

Thanks for your reply.

may i recommend you give Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males by mandragorasprouts - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82948/? at try.

• +1 1

Hi everyone, a couple of comments regarding dragon priest robes and masks (just note that my build and mod versions dates from Jan 2017, pre-update by Nozzer).

- The textures of the Konahriks robes (the ones collected on dragon priest and that need the Abjuration spells to be used) seems of very poor quality compared to many other clothes I have collected overtime (e.g. cultist robes, unarmored mage robes etc...). According to my MO, nothing overwrites the textures of these robes from Konahriks accountrements. The masks textures are overwritten by Apohysis, which brings me to my second point.

- The majority of dragon priests masks from Apophysis don't show on your character (and they make you bold). The bug has been reported here before and on the mod page.

The broken masks are: Hevnoraak, Morokei, Nahkriin, Otar, Rahgot, Vokun, Volsung

The working masks are: Krosis, Konahrik.

The wooden mask, clay mask and the Dragonborn dlc masks (Miraak etc...) are not affected by this mod (I think) and are working.

If my two bugs are real (and not me messing up the install somehow), the mismatch in texture quality between these two mods (or absence of textures!) is a bit of a bummer! It would be interesting to know if these have been experienced by others.

On a last note, having Caranthir tower and LOTD in the same build is a bit redondant when it comes to collecting items. They both have displays for a lot of unique items (like the masks) and Caranthir tower only accepts originals. One work around though is to display the originals in the Tower and make replicas (when craftable) for the Museum.

Hi everyone, a couple of comments regarding dragon priest robes and masks (just note that my build and mod versions dates from Jan 2017, pre-update by Nozzer).

- The textures of the Konahriks robes (the ones collected on dragon priest and that need the Abjuration spells to be used) seems of very poor quality compared to many other clothes I have collected overtime (e.g. cultist robes, unarmored mage robes etc...). According to my MO, nothing overwrites the textures of these robes from Konahriks accountrements. The masks textures are overwritten by Apohysis, which brings me to my second point.

- The majority of dragon priests masks from Apophysis don't show on your character (and they make you bold). The bug has been reported here before and on the mod page.

The broken masks are: Hevnoraak, Morokei, Nahkriin, Otar, Rahgot, Vokun, Volsung

The working masks are: Krosis, Konahrik.

The wooden mask, clay mask and the Dragonborn dlc masks (Miraak etc...) are not affected by this mod (I think) and are working.

If my two bugs are real (and not me messing up the install somehow), the mismatch in texture quality between these two mods (or absence of textures!) is a bit of a bummer! It would be interesting to know if these have been experienced by others.

On a last note, having Caranthir tower and LOTD in the same build is a bit redundant when it comes to collecting items. They both have displays for a lot of unique items (like the masks) and Caranthir tower only accepts originals. One work around though is to display the originals in the Tower and make replicas (when craftable) for the Museum.

Ok for starters try this remove Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks and see if the bold masks issue disappears. as for the texture of the robe not sure what to recommend there at the moment but i will have a think

I agree that Caranthir tower isn't strictly needed Darth added cos he wanted to try it out but as usual he never got around to playing with it so i think that can go.

Ok for starters try this remove Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks and see if the bold masks issue disappears. as for the texture of the robe not sure what to recommend there at the moment but i will have a think

I agree that Caranthir tower isn't strictly needed Darth added cos he wanted to try it out but as usual he never got around to playing with it so i think that can go.

Thank you for the quick reply. Deactivating Apophysis did not fix the problem (Krosis just lost its textures). What is missing is actually not the textures, I think, but the meshes.

When I clicked on one of the mask with console, it pointed to imp_helm_legend.esp so I went back to the guide and looked at improved closefaced helmets patches.

There are instructions to patch apophysis manually with it (I assume to fix the above-mentioned mesh bug?). I doubled checked that all the correct files had been installed (the fixed esp and the meshes from the 50 apophysis folder) and ported into the ICH merge. All is good.

Trying to start the game without any of the ICH mods and patches result in direct crash obviously because the CR needs imp_helm_legend.esp. So I can't check if it is a problem from improved closedfaced helmets.

I might fiddle with the CR file for my next built using Paul's guide but it does look very intimidating!

Thank you for the quick reply. Deactivating Apophysis did not fix the problem (Krosis just lost its textures). What is missing is actually not the textures, I think, but the meshes.

When I clicked on one of the mask with console, it pointed to imp_helm_legend.esp so I went back to the guide and looked at improved closefaced helmets patches.

There are instructions to patch apophysis manually with it (I assume to fix the above-mentioned mesh bug?). I doubled checked that all the correct files had been installed (the fixed esp and the meshes from the 50 apophysis folder) and ported into the ICH merge. All is good.

Trying to start the game without any of the ICH mods and patches result in direct crash obviously because the CR needs imp_helm_legend.esp. So I can't check if it is a problem from improved closedfaced helmets.

I might fiddle with the CR file for my next built using Paul's guide but it does look very intimidating!

well i can confirm that all the mask you say make your Character go bold are working for me i suggest double checking how improved closed face helmets is installed the meshes for Apophysis were being installed wrongly but this was fixed. try this:

Post installation: Apophysis meshes need to be manually installed from Improved Closedfaced Helmets - PATCHES by doing the following:* when the Fomod appears Click Manual* Locate 50 Apophysis* Right Click and "Set As Data Directory"* should Say "LOOKS GOOD"* Hit OK and then hit the MERGE" button 

I am trying to incorporate the “SkyTEST Less Fear Patch†into my load order but I have found an error that I need help with :

Spell
  09039BB5 _AB_Animal_Pred_Dem_WolfFears
                       Condition
                         CTDA
                           Keyword
                             [02000D7E] < Error: Could not be resolved >    ( this is an override for NoFearOfFireSkyTEST )

Other than the DLCs and SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators, are there additional requirements for this patch?

Has anyone else been having a problem with CTD when attacking with two handed weapons? I'm not sure what all could be causing it besides Wildcat, Violens, or maybe a perk within Ordinator? I've never had problems before and recently almost every time I try and attack an enemy with a battleaxe, my game immediately crashes. Going to try and reset my Ordinator perks and see if that helps.

I was actually wondering about Caranthir Tower myself actually. Especially since there's also a player home given to you at the end of Helgen Reborn as well...

agreed let get rid of it.

I am trying to incorporate the “SkyTEST Less Fear Patch” into my load order but I have found an error that I need help with :

Spell

09039BB5 _AB_Animal_Pred_Dem_WolfFears

Condition

CTDA

Keyword

[02000D7E]     ( this is an override for NoFearOfFireSkyTEST )

Other than the DLCs and SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators, are there additional requirements for this patch?

Should be ok to delete that. The patch needs updating Nozzer can you do that when you can as i can't

Has anyone else been having a problem with CTD when attacking with two handed weapons? I'm not sure what all could be causing it besides Wildcat, Violens, or maybe a perk within Ordinator? I've never had problems before and recently almost every time I try and attack an enemy with a battleaxe, my game immediately crashes. Going to try and reset my Ordinator perks and see if that helps.

sounds like it could be a Perk did you recently take one?

Edited by DarkladyLexy

well i can confirm that all the mask you say make your Character go bold are working for me i suggest double checking how improved closed face helmets is installed the meshes for Apophysis were being installed wrongly but this was fixed. try this:

Post installation: Apophysis meshes need to be manually installed from Improved Closedfaced Helmets - PATCHES by doing the following:* when the Fomod appears Click Manual* Locate 50 Apophysis* Right Click and "Set As Data Directory"* should Say "LOOKS GOOD"* Hit OK and then hit the MERGE" button 

I must be misundestanding something in the instructions because I have redone it 3 times now, with no effect.

Just to be clear:

1. I install the main mod (legendary), click manual, and unticking the esp

2. I copy the esp replacer (downloaded from dropbox) in the main mod folder

3. I install the ICH patches mod (as a separate mod from the main), following the fomod instructions and ticking the options Helgen reborn etc ...

4. I install the ICH patches mod again, this time, I click manual, right click on 50 Apophysis, set as data directory, click ok and merge. Now the apophysis data should be copied properly in the ICH patches mod folder.

5. I do the merge of the 3 ICH patches esp and create a new merge mod.

6. I deselect the ICH Patches mod and activate the ICH patches merged mod.

7. Making sure the mod order (left panel) and load order (right panel) and esp is correct.

Otherwise I'm thinking of maybe creating a dummy merge esp and not doing the merge to see if this is where the problem come from.