SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I must be misundestanding something in the instructions because I have redone it 3 times now, with no effect.

Just to be clear:

1. I install the main mod (legendary), click manual, and unticking the esp

2. I copy the esp replacer (downloaded from dropbox) in the main mod folder

3. I install the ICH patches mod (as a separate mod from the main), following the fomod instructions and ticking the options Helgen reborn etc ...

4. I install the ICH patches mod again, this time, I click manual, right click on 50 Apophysis, set as data directory, click ok and merge. Now the apophysis data should be copied properly in the ICH patches mod folder.

5. I do the merge of the 3 ICH patches esp and create a new merge mod.

6. I deselect the ICH Patches mod and activate the ICH patches merged mod.

7. Making sure the mod order (left panel) and load order (right panel) and esp is correct.

Otherwise I'm thinking of maybe creating a dummy merge esp and not doing the merge to see if this is where the problem come from.

that look right to me try this after you have merged the esp leave the original mods activated in the left pane but move the esp to optional. then look at the non-conflicting files in the original ICH patches it should say 3

another slight bug:

after taking the perk that reduces the weight of heavy armor by half, I'm getting the notification "you are carrying to much", even though I'm still not at my max carrying capacity. It doesn't affect me (to my knowledge) as I can still run etc. It's just the message.

Another imho big bug:

Sometimes I meat mercenaries out in the world.. and they just stand there. They don't move, or talk. I've encountered the same with a single dragon as well. They will retaliate though if attacked. Not sure how to troubleshoot this - any pointers?

could we have either a screenshot and what mod it is from and if possible a Formid or location in the game please so i can go and find it.

I didn't take a screenshot, but the bag is from LOTD it self. It's near the South Shriekwind Bastion entrance (just above it with a skeleton long dead).

What is a formID?

ohh.. I think I know what you meant by form ID:

according to MFG these are the IDs:

ID: 1a77aa6a

BaseID: 1a775cb2

Name: Deano's Bottomless Pack

another slight bug:

after taking the perk that reduces the weight of heavy armor by half, I'm getting the notification "you are carrying to much", even though I'm still not at my max carrying capacity. It doesn't affect me (to my knowledge) as I can still run etc. It's just the message.

what is the perk called? and what version of Ordinator do you have cos it might of already be fixed know how good Enai Siaion is.

Another imho big bug:

Sometimes I meat mercenaries out in the world.. and they just stand there. They don't move, or talk. I've encountered the same with a single dragon as well. They will retaliate though if attacked. Not sure how to troubleshoot this - any pointers?

not sure on that one will have to have think and test could be script lag.

and as for the Deano's Bottomless Pack I was able to get without TCL do you have the unofficial patch by Sijesto?

what is the perk called? and what version of Ordinator do you have cos it might of already be fixed know how good Enai Siaion is.

not sure on that one will have to have think and test could be script lag.

and as for the Deano's Bottomless Pack I was able to get without TCL do you have the unofficial patch by Sijesto?

The perk is called: Born to Fight. I'm using version 9.08

And yes, I'm using the unofficial patch by SirJesto (Legacy of the Dragonborn - Unoffical Fix Patch). Version 1.5.5

The perk is called: Born to Fight. I'm using version 9.08

And yes, I'm using the unofficial patch by SirJesto (Legacy of the Dragonborn - Unoffical Fix Patch). Version 1.5.5

the perk appears to be working as it should for me with no notice about "you are carrying to much" is displayed.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Well the tower is nice cause it gives the players options of what to have :D. I like it

Btw anyone ever tried this mod? with this guide?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33914/?

well got stuck at skysight, cause i can't download it, when i click files i get an E on the page

I agree that Caranthir tower is a very cool player home and the whole "quest" associated with the tower doesn't try to hold your hand, which is a very refreshing. If you are a mage, it is a nice and immersive option.

The veteran skin (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81004/?) is very similar to Skysight (I also get the E)

Edited by B00mer9

that look right to me try this after you have merged the esp leave the original mods activated in the left pane but move the esp to optional. then look at the non-conflicting files in the original ICH patches it should say 3

There is indeed 3 non conflicting files (and 168 conflicting, all from the merge, which makes sense), my dude is still bold. I can't figure this one out, I think I'm going to let it go. Thank you for your help!

I think the tower is awesome. IMO, who cares if there is multiple places to put stuff? If it bothers a person, don't go to the tower.

I love that mod...I would be sad to see it go. :-(

I agree, please don't phase it out as it is easily one of the best player houses yet....welll.......except for Druids Den Redux because Icecream put his wonderful touches to it and it is ******* amazing

I'm leaning towards phasing it out still. If you want to use it, fine though.

There is indeed 3 non conflicting files (and 168 conflicting, all from the merge, which makes sense), my dude is still bold. I can't figure this one out, I think I'm going to let it go. Thank you for your help!

'Bold' or 'Bald'? Noticeable difference.

The Bald one's been around for a while and I suspect it is as suspected that ICH thing. Not sure if anyone's found the issue as yet.