SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

oh ok...well to each his or her own I suppose

how in the **** did you run them? Individually? I am trying to add the .jar files as an executable but it doesn't recognize the file. went to the data tab and tried to add them both that way as well but it can't "see" the .jar file..when I right click and add it as an executable it open up a folder window into the file structure and I can't locate it....I have the lastest java 64 as well

There is a new Diverse Dragon Collection out, which means the Diverse Dragon/Deadly Dragon patch and the SRLE No Dragon LOD doesn't work with it.

Easy to fix. Just don't use the new version.

In fact, Mo gives me the message that I need a 32-bit java to run the patcher......**** me....any way around this?

You are aware it's possible, in fact not a bad idea, to have 32 bit and 64 bit java both installed? Google 32 bit java install and grab that.

Alternatively, just use SUM if you want. I just don't see why we need SUM and its adding another esp for something you can do without it.

You are aware it's possible, in fact not a bad idea, to have 32 bit and 64 bit java both installed? Google 32 bit java install and grab that.

Alternatively, just use SUM if you want. I just don't see why we need SUM and its adding another esp for something you can do without it.

Already tied to download the 32-bit but jave website keeps autodetecting my systems spec and directs me to the 64 bit version. So yes I am aware lol but seeing as how it won't let me I figured you may know a way around it

In fact, can you send me the executable? Either way SUM requires 32-bit as well so yeah...

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

1. Hey guys, when I do the various texture optimizations with ddsopt (configured as per the step guide) should I always use the default constraints (compression and size, lossless, 8k) suggested on the step page and this image?

2. Why does Neovalen's instructions tell you to process *.dds and *_n.dds (color and normal maps) separately? Can you just process the bunch to make it quicker?

3. After you get the optimized textures folder, can you simply copy all the files over the original mod's and thus save a lot of hard drive space (instead of keeping the originals and adding the optimized next in mod organizer)?

DDSopt_Fig7a.png

Edited by godescalcus

hey guys I have added Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males this mod replaces Skysight skins and Better males also take note of the changes to FAR Forgotten Argonian Roots and also CoverKhajiits

If you want you make your males nude just select what nude option you want please note that there is a separate archive of SOS.

Edit: I have also removed links to the change log and integration guide wikis as these are now pretty much obsolete now. Since Darth had saved his login details for his Modwatch setup I was able to update that too. I have added a date to it so you all know when it was last updated.

The nexus MO profile will be updated tomorrow when his Lordship is home since he has been off gallivanting working nice and hard.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

1. Hey guys, when I do the various texture optimizations with ddsopt (configured as per the step guide) should I always use the default constraints (compression and size, lossless, 8k) suggested on the step page and this image?

2. Why does Neovalen's instructions tell you to process *.dds and *_n.dds (color and normal maps) separately? Can you just process the bunch to make it quicker?

3. After you get the optimized textures folder, can you simply copy all the files over the original mod's and thus save a lot of hard drive space (instead of keeping the originals and adding the optimized next in mod organizer)?

DDSopt_Fig7a.png

1) Up to you. If you want to make the textures smaller you can, but I'd leave them default pretty much.

2) It says that cause sometimes you use different contstraints for them. In our case you don't, but often you do.

3) Never done it. I'd guess you possibly could, though.

• +1 1

hey guys I have added Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males this mod replaces Skysight skins and Better males also take note of the changes to FAR Forgotten Argonian Roots and also CoverKhajiits

If you want you make your males nude just select what nude option you want please note that there is a separate archive of SOS.

Edit: I have also removed links to the change log and integration guide wikis as these are now pretty much obsolete now. Since Darth had saved his login details for his Modwatch setup I was able to update that too. I have added a date to it so you all know when it was last updated.

The nexus MO profile will be updated tomorrow when his Lordship is home since he has been off gallivanting working nice and hard.

how would I go about removing and replacing better males and skysight with this? Do I have to rerun patches? FNIS?