SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ok, guys Undeath could really do with a patch for the Trees and Flora merge (mostly like cos of verdant). Does anyone know or is will to make one for us?

I have not played Undeath yet but I do know the Shine of Arkay on the road near Falkreath needs some work.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

On SSE i switched from Verdant to Unbelievable Grass Two http://aceeqmodding.weebly.com/unbelievable-grass-two.html

Its less a compatibility issue than Verdant (i mean less clipping) and more performance friendly. Has its own grass clipping fix and with Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods this works great.

On SSE i switched from Verdant to Unbelievable Grass Two http://aceeqmodding.weebly.com/unbelievable-grass-two.html

Its less a compatibility issue than Verdant (i mean less clipping) and more performance friendly. Has its own grass clipping fix and with Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods this works great.

I do like Verdant but I agree it is also a bit and pain for compatibility. I do now have Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods installed. I have tweaked the patches to work on oldrim and merged them all together. 

Techangel Thank you for adding the donation link I was "testing" it out with the plan to Give STEP a small donation but I get an "Error Detected" message.

Thanks. It's an old link for some reason. The correct link is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPC6YX66EGP8N

The wiki is being incredibly slow this morning so I'll try to fix it all up later this evening. I got it fixed on this guide.

Hello everyone first of all a big thanks and cudos to everyone that contributed to this wonderful guide.

Now let's get to the chase I finished the install and I have a strange thing with missing meshes I think.

I will post screenshots when I get home.

I am seeing red triangles with exclamation marks in the following things.

1) the throne edges in the gallery (lotd)

2)cellar door in kitchen and movable wall in secret hideout entrance hav big triangles are completely accessable.

3) bristlebacks are triangles.

4the gnones from creatures mod all of them.

4) random weapons armor allong with text saying lookout failed.

The archeology animation in excavation and station.

How

Hello everyone first of all a big thanks and cudos to everyone that contributed to this wonderful guide.

Now let's get to the chase I finished the install and I have a strange thing with missing meshes I think.

I will post screenshots when I get home.

I am seeing red triangles with exclamation marks in the following things.

1) the throne edges in the gallery (lotd)

2)cellar door in kitchen and movable wall in secret hideout entrance hav big triangles are completely accessable.

3) bristlebacks are triangles.

4the gnones from creatures mod all of them.

4) random weapons armor allong with text saying lookout failed.

The archeology animation in excavation and station.

How

Well, triangles on things are most definitely a symptom of missing meshes double check the LOTD mod and the unofficial LOTD Patch.

Well I have reinstalled lotd and Skyrim.

Same, and the meshes are not only from lotd I see some anomals as well bristlebacks I have a lookup failed on a dialog etc.

Well, in that case, the Bristleback issue could either SkyTest or Skyrim Immersive Creatures. Can I first ask do you have any issues with a purely vanilla Skyrim?

Sorry for the noob question

When you install the following mods: Brows, Dawnguard Rewritten - Arvak; LOOT advices to clean them with TES5Edit, like the STEP:2.2.9.2 guide recommends, but your guide and Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition doesn't. 

I'm expected to clean them or i must avoid clean them if the guide doesnt states to do so?

Sorry for the noob question

When you install the following mods: Brows, Dawnguard Rewritten - Arvak; LOOT advices to clean them with TES5Edit, like the STEP:2.2.9.2 guide recommends, but your guide and Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition doesn't. 

I'm expected to clean them or i must avoid clean them if the guide doesnt states to do so?

You shouldn't need to clean these I believe they are false positives from LOOT.

• +1 1

Hey guys, hope the day finds you well. :)

I just ran into an issue in my current playthrough. Morokei's Mask just makes me bald and the texture is invisible. I looked at it in xEdit and it has hair, hair flags. I went so far as to reinstall all mods related to Dragonpriest masks and Improved closed faced helmets. There are zero conflicts in xEdit and this occurs even when nakey. I have gone over all the instructions in the guide in relation to Dragonpriest masks and Imp Closed helmets, load order it correct and so on. I am stumped.

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

Hey guys, hope the day finds you well. :)

I just ran into an issue in my current playthrough. Morokei's Mask just makes me bald and the texture is invisible. I looked at it in xEdit and it has hair, hair flags. I went so far as to reinstall all mods related to Dragonpriest masks and Improved closed faced helmets. There are zero conflicts in xEdit and this occurs even when nakey. I have gone over all the instructions in the guide in relation to Dragonpriest masks and Imp Closed helmets, load order it correct and so on. I am stumped.

Turns out that DragonPriest masks are glitched in general, my head becomes invisible when wearing any of the others and no I am not wearing the archmage robes.

Okay, I figured out the issue.

Wrye Bash is merging IMP Legend changes with other mods which in turn causing mayhem with the Imp helms and dragon priest masks. The solution for me was to move the imp_helm_legend changes back into the Bashed patch but for future reference if someone encounters this issue it is pinned down. Forgive me if I missed some info on this but I looked and found nothing missed. Hopefully this will help another, if it has already been covered my apologies and feel free to delete these posts. <3