SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey guys, quick question. I just rebuilt my SRLE LOTD build, and have run into an issue with windows on exterior buildings. When I have the "ELFX Parallax Meshes" mod installed, all windows appear like a very blue reflection of the sky, almost as if the texture is missing. I can take a screenshot if needed. After doing quite a bit of testing I determined that the problem goes away instantly once the mod is removed. Does anyone know of any reason why this might be occurring? Thanks!

Oh and I forgot one very important fact, I'm not using the Exterior portion of ELFX. I disabled all other mods but ELFX and ELFX Parallax Meshes and still had the issue, so it's not a conflict. If I'm not using the exterior module of ELFX am I free to disable this mod? Thanks!

Okay, I figured out the issue.

Wrye Bash is merging IMP Legend changes with other mods which in turn causing mayhem with the Imp helms and dragon priest masks. The solution for me was to move the imp_helm_legend changes back into the Bashed patch but for future reference if someone encounters this issue it is pinned down. Forgive me if I missed some info on this but I looked and found nothing missed. Hopefully this will help another, if it has already been covered my apologies and feel free to delete these posts. <3

ahh ok, I think I know where the problem lies. I believe problem is to do with the Undeath Improved closed helmet patch from SirJeto it is reverting the BODT Body template and DNAM Data changes from Improved close closed helmet I'll tweak it and get an updated "test" patch out. thanks for this as it has been a bug for a while but no one has been able to track it down. 

Hooray for insomnia,

Anyway I tested the patch, the helms are still borked. I am tweaking various things to see if I can't get it to work.

So far as I can tell the issue is not with the Undeath patch but with Wrye Bash, Bash is changing the BODT and DNAM for Dragon priest masks only which is causing baldness/invisible masks/heads.

I am not sure but perhaps tagging the patch with a bash tag will remedy the issue?

It is odd, I don't get why Bash it touching these particular records in this instance. It is the first time I have seen Bash mess with a mod like this. Bash does not touch the BODT/DNAM for any of the other Imp helms, only dragon priest masks. I don't get it. o.O

For those interested, to fix the Dragon priest masks for yourself.

Open up you load order in xEdit and drag the BODT and DNAM data over from the Undeath_Imp_Helm_Legend patch into your Bashed Patch and all will work as intended.You could add it into another patch if you want but me thinks bash will bork it again when you rebuild.

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

Hooray for insomnia,

Anyway I tested the patch, the helms are still borked. I am tweaking various things to see if I can't get it to work.

So far as I can tell the issue is not with the Undeath patch but with Wrye Bash, Bash is changing the BODT and DNAM for Dragon priest masks only which is causing baldness/invisible masks/heads.

I am not sure but perhaps tagging the patch with a bash tag will remedy the issue?

It is odd, I don't get why Bash it touching these particular records in this instance. It is the first time I have seen Bash mess with a mod like this. Bash does not touch the BODT/DNAM for any of the other Imp helms, only dragon priest masks. I don't get it. o.O

For those interested, to fix the Dragon priest masks for yourself.

Open up you load order in xEdit and drag the BODT and DNAM data over from the Undeath_Imp_Helm_Legend patch into your Bashed Patch and all will work as intended.You could add it into another patch if you want but me thinks bash will bork it again when you rebuild.

Ok so is your Undeath_Imp_Helm_Legend patch not getting merged into the Bash patch? I tested this I have no bold issues on my test setup but that was also a new start. Also what version of Wrye bash are you using?

only other thing It could possibly be is the Apophysis meshes

Edited by Darth_mathias

The patch is merged into Bash however it is messing with the BODT/DNAM. I am using 307Beta standalone. Perhaps it is something on my end but I can't figure out what might cause Bash to mess with the records only on Masks. It is bizarre. No conflicts in xEdit or in MO that shouldn't be.

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

The patch is merged into Bash however it is messing with the BODT/DNAM. I am using 307Beta standalone. Perhaps it is something on my end but I can't figure out what might cause Bash to mess with the records only on Masks. It is bizarre. No conflicts in xEdit or in MO that shouldn't be.

interesting since I have no issues with the bold character problem the only thing I can suggest to is you do what you have been doing and copy the BODT/DNAM data across to your bash patch. however, if you manage to work what it is I would very much like to know. sorry that I can't be much more help at the moment.

Edited by Darth_mathias

interesting since I have no issues with the bold character problem the only thing I can suggest to is you do what you have been doing and copy the BODT/DNAM data across to your bash patch. however, if you manage to work what it is I would very much like to know. sorry that I can't be much more help at the moment.

While I have your attention is this supposed to be overwritten? https://imgur.com/gallery/lJEPT

I am beginning to think there is something very wrong with my Bash install, i have the loot rule you instructed yet bash is taking the record from the esp loaded above o.O I am going to reinstall bash. 

mmm, i actually have the same issue maybe the loot rule is wrong now that things have changed going to need more advice on this one.

or maybe ICH Patches Merged.esp need a bash tag which one I am unsure any advice needed here from people that know more than I do on this.

Edited by Darth_mathias

mmm, i actually have the same issue maybe the loot rule is wrong now that things have changed going to need more advice on this one.

or maybe ICH Patches Merged.esp need a bash tag which one I am unsure any advice needed here from people that know more than I do on this.

This issue is been here for quite sometimes actually darth, way before I stopped for a while in skyrim modding someone already mentioned the dragon priest mask issues.

While I tried to look for the solution I hit a big wall with no solution still.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by reddvilzz