SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

This issue is been here for quite sometimes actually darth, way before I stopped for a while in skyrim modding someone already mentioned the dragon priest mask issues.

While I tried to look for the solution I hit a big wall with no solution still.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know it been around for a while but since I don't have with ICH in my game I can't fix it. I guess the only thing I can recommend doing is manually fixing the bash patch yourself.

I suppose I could look into creating a post-bash patch CR but then that also may create issues for people not having the same Load order.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I just went through my bashed patch and found all sorts of things out of whack, I am beginning to think that the beta version has some issues. A lot of WAF keywords were not carried over, same for some AOS sounds and several other mods. I just manually fixed them being careful not to overwrite changes implemented by the various compatibility patches merged into Bash.

ok so i have just discovered the bold character issue I am now convinced it is actually an issue created by ICH Patches Merged.esp cos this morning I had ICH Patches Merged.esp loading before LOTD Patches merge and I had no problem but I have now loaded after and that causes the issue. We are getting somewhere so DiscipleDarkfriend try this remove the ICH Patches Merged.esp loot rule and rerun the bash patch.

Edit: think I have figured it out some of the patches from ICH Patches are missing Head flags in the BODT - template. so if I am correct the bold head issue can be sorted by adding head flags and issuing updated esp? or the other option is I create and supply the merged patch similar to what we do with NPC Retextures. This option might be easier that way we are all singing from the hymn sheet?

Edited by Darth_mathias

I just went through my bashed patch and found all sorts of things out of whack, I am beginning to think that the beta version has some issues. A lot of WAF keywords were not carried over, same for some AOS sounds and several other mods. I just manually fixed them being careful not to overwrite changes implemented by the various compatibility patches merged into Bash.

I simply never use bash patch... I always spend more time finding and fixing the ****ups it does than I do just doing it properly myself.  I think I'm in the minority though so...

I really hate to be THAT guy... but here goes, sorry

I have been following the detailed guide for this LOTD version of the SRLE, and have come to the merges section. Now, there is a merge list for the NPC Retextures (Option 1) but I can't seem to find anything for NPC Retextures (Option 2). There is an NPC Retextures Conflict Resolution for that, but I am currently sitting at 257 Plugins, without any of the Resolutions, or other plugins like the Bashed Patch, DynDOLOD, etc.

Am I missing something? Any further info would be of great help.

Please diregard, just found the file.

Edited by fallenknighte

I really hate to be THAT guy... but here goes, sorry

I have been following the detailed guide for this LOTD version of the SRLE, and have come to the merges section. Now, there is a merge list for the NPC Retextures (Option 1) but I can't seem to find anything for NPC Retextures (Option 2). There is an NPC Retextures Conflict Resolution for that, but I am currently sitting at 257 Plugins, without any of the Resolutions, or other plugins like the Bashed Patch, DynDOLOD, etc.

Am I missing something? Any further info would be of great help.

Please diregard, just found the file.

Sorry for repeating myself here, found the NPC Retexture Merge, which is good, but my Load Order remains too large to run the game. Still sitting at 257 Plugins, without the necessary additions... any further Merges I might have missed?

Sorry for repeating myself here, found the NPC Retexture Merge, which is good, but my Load Order remains too large to run the game. Still sitting at 257 Plugins, without the necessary additions... any further Merges I might have missed?

Do you by any chance missed some of the instructions to remove/don't use some of the esps?

if you use NPC Retexture 2 you don't need any on the esps in that section just the texture and meshes. Also, make sure you are not using both option 1 and 2 of the NPC Retexture you only need 1 version. A lot of esps do get merged into the Bash Patch when that is created so by the time that gets created you should only have about 200ish esps.

I simply never use bash patch... I always spend more time finding and fixing the ****ups it does than I do just doing it properly myself.  I think I'm in the minority though so...

Yes, you are JD but I am maybe thinking I could just supply a "Fixed" Bash patch and tell everyone to use that however if anyone deviates from the guide then there on their own.

Or maybe create a post Bash Patch CR at this stage I really don't want to get into the realm of having to hand create a Bash Patch.

Thx for the quick replies. Have checked to make sure, and the only esp active from the NPC Merge (Option 2) was Toccata as Elistf, which I deactivated. I did not install any of the files from Option 1. Have rechecked to make sure that all mods were deactivated, or had their plugins moved to Optionals as per the guide. Unless the Modwat.ch Pages is seriously outdated, I'm a good 70 Plugins over, lol

Thx for the quick replies. Have checked to make sure, and the only esp active from the NPC Merge (Option 2) was Toccata as Elistf, which I deactivated. I did not install any of the files from Option 1. Have rechecked to make sure that all mods were deactivated, or had their plugins moved to Optionals as per the guide. Unless the Modwat.ch Pages is seriously outdated, I'm a good 70 Plugins over, lol

the Modwat.ch was last updated about a month ago so should only be a little out of date it could do with an update which I'll do been away and not had the time.

Maybe use Mator Smash instead? It runs pretty well than WB honestly and when I compared both bashed patch and the smash the results is almost the same. Although there are some that are not included in the smash that exist in bashed patch. But that's easy to fix