SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ok, not to be a nuisance here, but got another issue come up. I have tried using the xEdit script Khajiit Ears Show as mentioned in the guide, but get the following error:#

MXPF Error: Can't call CopyRecordsToPatch, no records available.

I have posted in the Mod's Nexus Comments section, noticing that I am not the only one to have experienced this error. He seemed to suggest that it was a USLEEP incompatibility, as it worked fine with USKP. There are a number of mods that rely on the USLEEP Patch as a Master, so disabling it (together with the affected mods) might be a solution, provided that they are not ones that woould benefit from what the xEdit Script does.

Anyone run into this error and found a fix?

Not using SSDs for one, using a GTX 750Ti graphics card - its a wonder Oldrim plays as well as I usually ger it, lol. About the only really decent thing on the system is an AMD 8-core CPU

that should be OK to Run SSE probably not a heavily modded game but you should be able to run it.

for Khajiit Ears - are you sure you have the latest mte_functions.pas?  I remember the guide having people d/l MXPF which is outdated I'm pretty sure, and it's properly acquired here.

You shouldn't need that cos Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records script uses a mte_functions.pas and I would assume is more up to date when he created it than the one from Khajiit Ears but I could be wrong there.

Have a question that I can't find an answer too, what is the minimum that this can be set too CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=. I just in stalled crash fixes and at 40mb for both block 16 are current 82.92% highest 82.92% and block 32 are current 72.23% and highest 72.23%. should I wait till I have a fully modded game before testing.

Hey guys, I am experiencing an issue that I can't find the solution to.

I have been playing now for sometime, I decided to update the DBM unofficial patch midway through and followed the directions on cleaning scripts and so on. I did this however before I ever even went to the museum in solitude. So I finally decide to go to the museum and enter. Auryen approaches me but there is no interaction, I can't click on him to initiate anything. So I research and find there is an older common issue so I rebuild the SEQ in xEdit, no cigar.  I reinstalled the entire mod, no cigar. I am wondering if it has to do with the mods update instructions SET DBM_MUSEUMSTART TO -1, it says do not do this if you are starting a new game but does that mean only if you have already spoken to Auryen? I am unable to even start the mod in this state.

EDIT: That was the problem, they should likely put that little caveat in the update instructions. :p So yeah if anyone else encounters this issue all they need to do is open the console and type

SET DBM_MUSEUMSTART TO 1 once you start talking to Auryen open the console again and type SET DBM_MUSEUMSTART TO -1 this will allow you to continue on the default quest and avoid having the future addon prompt you to visit a non existent museum in Dawnstar. :) maybe this will help someone maybe not, feel free to delete the post. :)

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

Not using SSDs for one, using a GTX 750Ti graphics card - its a wonder Oldrim plays as well as I usually ger it, lol. About the only really decent thing on the system is an AMD 8-core CPU

That's what I have on my graphics card and I can play SSE just fine just don't expect much of it like 60fps all places with enbs. Even in terms of cpu I have lower than yours I7-4770K which only have 4 cores on it and I don't even have SSD as well.

Have a question that I can't find an answer too, what is the minimum that this can be set too CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=. I just in stalled crash fixes and at 40mb for both block 16 are current 82.92% highest 82.92% and block 32 are current 72.23% and highest 72.23%. should I wait till I have a fully modded game before testing.

That should be fine. Usually you want to aim around that 90% - 80%.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey guys new CR out that should hopefully fix the old "Bald Head Character" bug that has the lingering around forever. Make sure you have removed the Improved Closedfaced Helmets Patches Merged LOOT Rule as it was that rule that was the cause of the bug.

I might be a bit slow but I do eventually get there in the end lol  ^_^

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hey guys new CR out that should hopefully fix the old "Bold Head Character" bug that has the lingering around forever. Make sure you have removed the Improved Closedfaced Helmets Patches Merged LOOT Rule as it was that rule that was the cause of the bug.

I might be a bit slow but I do eventually get there in the end lol  ^_^

Hooray for fixing things !!! I assume you mean Bald head character?

Hey guys, I am experiencing an issue that I can't find the solution to.

I have been playing now for sometime, I decided to update the DBM unofficial patch midway through and followed the directions on cleaning scripts and so on. I did this however before I ever even went to the museum in solitude. So I finally decide to go to the museum and enter. Auryen approaches me but there is no interaction, I can't click on him to initiate anything. So I research and find there is an older common issue so I rebuild the SEQ in xEdit, no cigar.  I reinstalled the entire mod, no cigar. I am wondering if it has to do with the mods update instructions SET DBM_MUSEUMSTART TO -1, it says do not do this if you are starting a new game but does that mean only if you have already spoken to Auryen? I am unable to even start the mod in this state.

EDIT: That was the problem, they should likely put that little caveat in the update instructions. :p So yeah if anyone else encounters this issue all they need to do is open the console and type

SET DBM_MUSEUMSTART TO 1 once you start talking to Auryen open the console again and type SET DBM_MUSEUMSTART TO -1 this will allow you to continue on the default quest and avoid having the future addon prompt you to visit a non existent museum in Dawnstar. :) maybe this will help someone maybe not, feel free to delete the post. :)

I take it back, as far as I can tell if you update the DBM unofficial patch while in the midst of a playthrough and you have yet to speak to Auryen just skip the step that tell us to SET DBM_MUSEUMSTART TO -1, please let me know if I am wrong but so far things are wonky having done so.

Hey guys and gals.....can't think straight here. DBM unofficial patch updated to v1.15, so apart from cleaning required scripts as on LOTD page, do we have to rerun bash and skyproc patches or bash only(Perform the following (and again every time mods change with an esp): Thanks in advance and as stated not thinking straight

Berndaroy