SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi, first of all, i´d like to thank all people who made these guides possible, they´re really amazing, specially for those who are new in this and have absolutely no idea of modding (like me). 

I have a problem with step 4, i´ve located the broken records and removed some, however, the last record from each category can´t be removed, the option disappears once i´ve deleted the rest of broken records of the same category:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/969m1l5qhtjcwc4/Captura.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/edpeyfqkczf79rs/captura%202.png?dl=0

How could I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Hi, first of all, i´d like to thank all people who made these guides possible, they´re really amazing, specially for those who are new in this and have absolutely no idea of modding (like me). 

I have a problem with step 4, i´ve located the broken records and removed some, however, the last record from each category can´t be removed, the option disappears once i´ve deleted the rest of broken records of the same category:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/969m1l5qhtjcwc4/Captura.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/edpeyfqkczf79rs/captura%202.png?dl=0

How could I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Are you trying to remove Disparity and Imperious? Are you also removing Undeath? What exactly are you trying to do?

i think you may need to remove there the whole record and not just that actor effect. I don't know what you want to do there since you dont share much info here... but i presume the whole record there is dependent on the mod you didn't install and you can't remove just that. That's why you dont have the remove option...

Edited by paul666root

i think you may need to remove there the whole record and not just that actor effect. I don't know what you want to do there since you dont share much info here... but i presume the whole record there is dependent on the mod you didn't install and you can't remove just that. That's why you dont have the remove option...

Could they not just remove the Race records from the CR? I am pretty sure they are unneeded if they are not using either race mod no?

Now as far as I can tell, the new RDO version is pretty much plug and play except that it's not a two part mod any more. The Author's moved the patches file into the main installer. The choices for patches are all the same as on the guide at the moment.

The new RS Children doesn't look like it'll be much different either. I'm not seeing much to suggest existing patches wont already work. The merge will be a little different and the instructions will change some. But I've yet to check it in game for anything like gray face or so on. So with any luck at all, these two changes should be in this weekend.

That's what I did on RDO not much changes just install merged and you're fine, but I don't think sofia's patch is needed anymore though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I didn´t say what I was doing, although the guide is very complete, I wouldn´t like to install certain mods, that´s because I´d like to modify the Conflict Resolution.esp.

Regarding to this step in SRLE Extended LotD Conflict Resolution:

Use this method to create dummies of plugins you wish to remove from the premade Conflcit Resolution.

1. Load Wrye Bash click on the CR and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create fake esps for what you are missing and place them into the overwrite folder).
  2. Load TES5edit with only SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp Selected wait until backgound loader has finished.
  3. Right click on SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp and check for errors.
  4. Remove the records that are broken from SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp (they will show after checking for errors).
  5. Save and Exit.
  6. Load SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp again in TES5Edit and then clean masters once done save and exit.
  7. Remove Fake plugins fron the overwrite folder.

I did every steps well, but when I´m on the 4º step, I don´t have the option to delete the last record with the message of error.

Maybe I´m understing the steps wrong, and when I check for errors, I have to detele the whole record, and not only the actor effect with error, but the analysis in this case said this:

[00:00]     RACE \ Actor Effects \ SPLO - Actor Effect -> [2E80033C] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Are you trying to remove Disparity and Imperious? Are you also removing Undeath? What exactly are you trying to do?

I think it doesn´t depend on a particular mod, because the list of errors is very large, and includes many mods.

Edited by fernan91

as i said i think you need to remove the whole record from RACE and not just that actor effect. (from the left pane in xedit)

I have another doubt, in this case, the error is this one:

[00:00] ORD_Des_ScarringBurns_Effect_WasPerkIntenseFlamesConfDownConcAimed "Scarring Burns Aimed Concentration" [MGEF:000F392F]

[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [36025E86] < Error: Could not be resolved >

I´ve located the formID (it´s from skyrim.esm), but i don´t have the option to delete the record, neither on the right nor left pane.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdvxe5r1glhu0qb/Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo.png?dl=0

don't delete anything from the game esms.... right click on the SRLE Extended CR and click Jump to...  only there you need to remove.

Anyway i see you didn't install Ordinator aswell... why did you use this guide if you remove so many important mods ?

But the error is in esm, i mean, when i look for that FormID, it jumps to the .esm, i don´t find anything similar to it on SRLE Extended CR.

I pretended to use this guide because i was interested in most of these mods, but when i tried to install them by my own, i had many problems, that´s why i followed this guide.

But the error is in esm, i mean, when i look for that FormID, it jumps to the .esm, i don´t find anything similar to it on SRLE Extended CR.

I pretended to use this guide because i was interested in most of these mods, but when i tried to install them by my own, i had many problems, that´s why i followed this guide.

There are lots of errors in the games base esms. They are nothing to be concerned about. Only check the SRLE LOTD Conflict resolution for errors not the esms.

I would strongly suggest using the guide as is for the most part, mods like Ordinator, Imperious and Disparity fix the severely lacking rpgs elements in Skyrim.

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend