i think you may need to remove there the whole record and not just that actor effect. I don't know what you want to do there since you dont share much info here... but i presume the whole record there is dependent on the mod you didn't install and you can't remove just that. That's why you dont have the remove option...
Sorry, I didn´t say what I was doing, although the guide is very complete, I wouldn´t like to install certain mods, that´s because I´d like to modify the Conflict Resolution.esp.
Regarding to this step in SRLE Extended LotD Conflict Resolution:
Use this method to create dummies of plugins you wish to remove from the premade Conflcit Resolution.
- Load Wrye Bash click on the CR and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create fake esps for what you are missing and place them into the overwrite folder).
- Load TES5edit with only SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp Selected wait until backgound loader has finished.
- Right click on SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp and check for errors.
- Remove the records that are broken from SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp (they will show after checking for errors).
- Save and Exit.
- Load SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp again in TES5Edit and then clean masters once done save and exit.
- Remove Fake plugins fron the overwrite folder.
I did every steps well, but when I´m on the 4º step, I don´t have the option to delete the last record with the message of error.
Maybe I´m understing the steps wrong, and when I check for errors, I have to detele the whole record, and not only the actor effect with error, but the analysis in this case said this:
[00:00] RACE \ Actor Effects \ SPLO - Actor Effect -> [2E80033C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
Are you trying to remove Disparity and Imperious? Are you also removing Undeath? What exactly are you trying to do?
I think it doesn´t depend on a particular mod, because the list of errors is very large, and includes many mods.
Edited by fernan91, 41 minutes ago.