SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ok, I´ve checked SRLE LOTD Conflict resolution for errors, the first lines are these:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [47] SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp
[00:00] VoiceUnrelentingForceEffect01 "Unrelenting Force Weak" [MGEF:00013E08]
[00:00]     MGEF \ KWDA - Keywords \ Keyword -> [22097EC4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] VoiceUnrelentingForceEffect02 "Unrelenting Force Middle" [MGEF:0007F82E]
[00:00]     MGEF \ KWDA - Keywords \ Keyword -> [22097EC4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] VoiceUnrelentingForceEffect03 "Unrelenting Force Strong" [MGEF:0007F82F]

When I look for the first FormID [22097EC4], in order to delete that record, it belongs to Skyrim.esm, and not to Conflict Resolution.esp, what should i do?

You should scroll down in the left panel to the same Form ID only in SRLE LOTD Conflict resolution.

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I'm sorry if this has been answered already but I was wondering why certain mods (that work with LOTD) had been left out of the pack? Mods such as Artifacts: Tournament of the 10 Bloods, Amulets of Skyrim, Oblivion Artifacts Pack, Immersive Jewelry, Dev Aveza, Mad Masker and Wyrmstooth.

I'm guessing the last two are absent because they are no longer available on the Nexus but what about the others?

I have copies of all these mods and would add them to my load order (once I have followed the guide) but I'm not sure where they should go in my load order and whether they will cause problems or conflicts with the finely tuned guide. Can anyone help me?