SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Monobloc thank you for the reply, i thought that in win 7 your game could use some more of your memory(ram), other than the amount dedicated on graphics card(vram), hence the calculation on prerequisite page or Boris' vram tool. Any way appreciate the time taken and i will look into it and check out EASYBCD

Berndaroy

Well it's a pretty good concern actually, i'm not too sure about all that shared memory thing.

But it will be only used for textures anyways, and affect the vram and enbhost allocation I think.

The game can't use more ram than 3.1 GB at any given moment, enboost just puts textures in the vram and the ram used by enboost.exe.

WOW  :woot:  I have just realized that it was the 1 year Anniversary of this little guide 2 weeks ago and I totally missed it. I just want to thank every one of you guys and glas that have helped me make this an awesome guide (I never thought It would be if I am honest). I also want to thanks those that have helped me out along the way. A special big shout out to Paul and JD who looked after things right after my twins were born and my mind was elsewhere, SirJesto who created the LOTD patch for this guide and to Nozzer for giving me a big kick up the arse and pushed the standalone version out and of course my beautiful sexy wife and lovely daughters who have put up with daddy's madness.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I have been testing my load out and every thing feels and looks good so far, but I ran into an issue with lighting inside of Fort Greenwall with an interior campfire. I have checked the other lightning throughout the Fort and find this is the only instance with the lighting issue. I have installed Breezehome Fully Upgradeable and Severin Manor Improvements player homes to my load order along with the ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp for Enhanced Lights and FX that falls outside the guide. Breeze home shows no issue's Severin Manor has a slight flicker within the master bedroom. I believe the campfire flicker may be a load order issue, but I thought I would ask before rerunning Loot or moving plugins manually.

Fort Greenwall campfire example:

https://youtu.be/nVAEh43bY14

Hi, 

Just a little question, do we absolutly need to restart game each time we died ? i mean, i remember in the first guide it's write that if we died we need to restart completly the game because if we use F9 it will accumulate scripts and provoc bugs. 

Oshika hi! Whenever you start a new game, all the information of loaded mods is BAKED INTO YOUR SAVE from the get go. As you progress in game and complete, store etc, it is being added onto your save. If you die in game and there is any corrupt cause, reloading your save(without exiting the game) will be bake into your save and may lead to issues further down the line. Though exiting and then reloading, may be a pain so to speak, it allows the game to revert back to information prior to death, crashes etc of your save...that is why with LOTD with each upgrade, you had to clean out old scripts etc with a tool like saved game script cleaner, so that when you load your save, it forces the game to look for new information and not loading old, damaged, corrupt scripts, information etc...ALSO WHY removing a mod mid play through is an absolute NO NO. Safe to say that though it is a hassle having to exit and reload, it is a worth while exercise that has been proven, followed and recommended for a VERY GOOD REASON. I hope this may help and please bear in mind this is MY UNDERSTANDING and am willing to be corrected, if i have any facts wrong...there are wiser heads here

Berndaroy

Oshika hi! Whenever you start a new game, all the information of loaded mods is BAKED INTO YOUR SAVE from the get go. As you progress in game and complete, store etc, it is being added onto your save. If you die in game and there is any corrupt cause, reloading your save(without exiting the game) will be bake into your save and may lead to issues further down the line. Though exiting and then reloading, may be a pain so to speak, it allows the game to revert back to information prior to death, crashes etc of your save...that is why with LOTD with each upgrade, you had to clean out old scripts etc with a tool like saved game script cleaner, so that when you load your save, it forces the game to look for new information and not loading old, damaged, corrupt scripts, information etc...ALSO WHY removing a mod mid play through is an absolute NO NO. Safe to say that though it is a hassle having to exit and reload, it is a worth while exercise that has been proven, followed and recommended for a VERY GOOD REASON. I hope this may help and please bear in mind this is MY UNDERSTANDING and am willing to be corrected, if i have any facts wrong...there are wiser heads here

Berndaroy

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. 

I understand better, the fact is for me, exit and restart break my pleasure to play. I was thinking about a alternative death mod to counter the issues caused by reload save, i tested death alternative but i found it very buggy. I just can't continue to play with having to restart the game every 10-15 minutes because i died, it's just so boring :/.