SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. So instead of the NPC Retexture Option 2, I ended up making my own merge. Everything is the same, except that I want to use Serana 1.7, and not 1.8. She looks fine in game, but when I got to Riverwood I noticed that Delphine's face was very off and she had the blue texture(missing) on her scalp. It seems like all the NPCs that are affected by the retextures are messed up on their heads. The bodies are fine though. Any idea what I can do to fix it?

Yeah well it'll have to wait. No net at home to the 18th of August.

Don't worry about it for a while, focus on the moving first. It wouldn't be worth transitioning over immediately anyway as there will most likely be a tonne of hotfixes and mods that require updated patches. Stuff like AAE LOTD Patch, LOTD Guide patches and CR Patch.

Edited by Elektroshock

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. So instead of the NPC Retexture Option 2, I ended up making my own merge. Everything is the same, except that I want to use Serana 1.7, and not 1.8. She looks fine in game, but when I got to Riverwood I noticed that Delphine's face was very off and she had the blue texture(missing) on her scalp. It seems like all the NPCs that are affected by the retextures are messed up on their heads. The bodies are fine though. Any idea what I can do to fix it?

when you created your merge did you only merge only the esps leaving the texture and meshes in the orginal mods and active in the left pane simliar to the trees and flora merge?

you will also need to tweak the Retexture CR we provide you will need to redo Serana, Aela, Frea, and one other cos the headparts will have a error.

when you created your merge did you only merge only the esps leaving the texture and meshes in the orginal mods and active in the left pane simliar to the trees and flora merge?

you will also need to tweak the Retexture CR we provide you will need to redo Serana, Aela, Frea, and one other cos the headparts will have a error.

That's probably where I went wrong. I merged them all together. If I am reading this right, I should moved all the ESPs to a different folder and then merge them? Also, how would I go about tweaking the Retexture CR? Would it be done the same way as the LOTD Conflict Resolution? I tweaked the LOTD Conflict Resolution to remove Better Vampires and that was fairly simple.

That's probably where I went wrong. I merged them all together. If I am reading this right, I should moved all the ESPs to a different folder and then merge them?

that is correct you create the merge exactly the same you would the Trees and flora merge.

how would I go about tweaking the Retexture CR? Would it be done the same way as the LOTD Conflict Resolution? I tweaked the LOTD Conflict Resolution to remove Better Vampires and that was fairly simple.

it the same the CR will spit of errors mostly on the head part record for definately Aela and Serana there maybe others. Just run the show errors using xedit then drag and drop the record from your new merge into the existing Retexture CR. if you get stuck do a screenshot of the error and someone will get back to you.

For some reason and I have never really understood why MP changes the head parts for certain NPC each time you redo the merge and no 2 merges are the same. This was the issue me and Paul had when we were testing so i decided easier to just provde the merged esp plus the CR. So each time you change redo your merge you need double check the CR.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Alright thanks darth .

Farmhouse chimney has been updated recently  I think.

you are correct from the Changelog only the Fomod has changed nothng else but that will a job for Nozzer to look into once he has his internet back. update from our end the Studio frame is built i am awating an order of cable so I can start wiring up the power to the office once that is done Lexy may be back as well to help look after you all and keep Nozzer sane.

ahh the bash patch issue yeah it is not forwarding stuff properly at the moment that is why me a darth are think of creating a "Post Bash Fix" but that could cause other issues with people not having the same load order.

I did have that problem this morning. So for Now I recommend deactivating the Bash Patch when generating Dyndolod as I don't think it is required I'll had a note about then whgen i can get on to the wiki page.

you should add the note lexy, people are still doing that and getting errors.

I ended up not trying to do my own NPC Retexture Merge, but now I am having other issues. I can't really leave the abandoned prison. I get CTDs when I do. I followed the guide step by step with a few changes.

1) I am using Dragonborn Legacy v19(with the update) instead of v18 and I made sure to get the latest LOTD Merge for it, as well as the Snazzy Patch.

2) Instead of the huge trees for Enhanced Vanilla Trees, I used the regular size tree option to save myself the FPS because when I tried out SRLE the first time, I was only getting 30-40fps outdoors with stuttering and I couldn't take it.

3) I removed Better Vampires from the CR so I can use Sacrosanct instead.

4) I installed Bruma along with it's patches.

5) I installed Zim's Immersive Artifacts.

Any idea what could be making my game unplayable?

I ended up not trying to do my own NPC Retexture Merge, but now I am having other issues. I can't really leave the abandoned prison. I get CTDs when I do. I followed the guide step by step with a few changes.

1) I am using Dragonborn Legacy v19(with the update) instead of v18 and I made sure to get the latest LOTD Merge for it, as well as the Snazzy Patch.

2) Instead of the huge trees for Enhanced Vanilla Trees, I used the regular size tree option to save myself the FPS because when I tried out SRLE the first time, I was only getting 30-40fps outdoors with stuttering and I couldn't take it.

3) I removed Better Vampires from the CR so I can use Sacrosanct instead.

4) I installed Bruma along with it's patches.

5) I installed Zim's Immersive Artifacts.

Any idea what could be making my game unplayable?

well since you can actaully boot into the LAL cell I would say that DynDoLod could be the issue. try deactivating it and see if you can get into the world if you can I suggest regenerating. If it fail again then Sheson then will be the man to ask.

Edited by DarkladyLexy