SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

well since you can actaully boot into the LAL cell I would say that DynDoLod could be the issue. try deactivating it and see if you can get into the world if you can I suggest regenerating. If it fail again then Sheson then will be the man to ask.

Just to make sure I am deactivating the right one, if referencing to the guide, I would be deactivating the "DynDOLOD - World Output" right?

Just to make sure I am deactivating the right one, if referencing to the guide, I would be deactivating the "DynDOLOD - World Output" right?

yes that is correct.

oh the other thing i forgot to mention is when you generate dydolod worlds output you might need to make sure the Bash Patch is deactivated then run dyndoload worlds then active both once it is completed. The Bash Patch is known to cos errors with Dyndolod thought that was fixed thou but worth a try.

Also since you are using Burma you night need extra some steps but since I have never used Burma i cannot advise on that.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Fossil Mining just had a significant update to V2.

• Contains 104 new fossils, bringing the total to 145 - 3.5x as many as in version 1!
  • New volcanic area exclusives!
  • New rare fossil excavation sites!
  • New separate area in the Legacy museum to house the fossils! (for legacy users)

Thank you for the info!

yes that is correct.

oh the other thing i forgot to mention is when you generate dydolod worlds output you might need to make sure the Bash Patch is deactivated then run dyndoload worlds then active both once it is completed. The Bash Patch is known to cos errors with Dyndolod thought that was fixed thou but worth a try.

Also since you are using Burma you night need extra some steps but since I have never used Burma i cannot advise on that.

Sorry to bother you so much, but I have a couple more questions.

1) Is the guide going to be updated for Legacy of the Dragonborn v19 soon?

2) To save myself FPS, what are some of the mods I can skip over? I was thinking of skipping over Enhanced Vanilla Trees so I can keep decent FPS while using the ENB.

(On a side note: Are both the Vanilla Tree LOD Billboards and Enhanced Vanilla Tree Billboard supposed to be active at the same time when I run DynDOLOD? I am not modding savvy, and it seems redundant to me.)

Thank you for the info!

Sorry to bother you so much, but I have a couple more questions.

1) Is the guide going to be updated for Legacy of the Dragonborn v19 soon?

2) To save myself FPS, what are some of the mods I can skip over? I was thinking of skipping over Enhanced Vanilla Trees so I can keep decent FPS while using the ENB.

(On a side note: Are both the Vanilla Tree LOD Billboards and Enhanced Vanilla Tree Billboard supposed to be active at the same time when I run DynDOLOD? I am not modding savvy, and it seems redundant to me.)

1. Yes we will but that might take a few weeks with Nozzer who maintains the guide out of action due to just moved house and has no internet until the 18th August and me also out of action due to house renovations and looking after the kids. God only knows when Darth will get his new office finished as he is fully booked until the end of August.

2. Yes you do need both Vanilla Tree LOD Billboards and Enhanced Vanilla Tree Billboards they cover different things. If extra fps is needed you could drop the grass mods and even flora overhaul but it won't look that nice.

if you can live without it dyndolod actually has the biggest impact on FPS next to the ENB.

1. Yes we will but that might take a few weeks with Nozzer who maintains the guide out of action due to just moved house and has no internet until the 18th August and me also out of action due to house renovations and looking after the kids. God only knows when Darth will get his new office finished as he is fully booked until the end of August.

2. Yes you do need both Vanilla Tree LOD Billboards and Enhanced Vanilla Tree Billboards they cover different things. If extra fps is needed you could drop the grass mods and even flora overhaul but it won't look that nice.

if you can live without it dyndolod actually has the biggest impact on FPS next to the ENB.

I see. Do you think it's ok to use v19 with it's corresponding patches in place of v18 like the guide says to get?

I am going to use the performance version of the ENB. I am installing everything from scratch again in hopes of fixing my game. I tried going to different indoor cells using the console and it just crashed every time I tried to leave the abandoned prison.

I see. Do you think it's ok to use v19 with it's corresponding patches in place of v18 like the guide says to get?

I am going to use the performance version of the ENB. I am installing everything from scratch again in hopes of fixing my game. I tried going to different indoor cells using the console and it just crashed every time I tried to leave the abandoned prison.

Well it definatly sound like some is majorly wrong with your install. Until either me or Nozzer get a chance to take a proper look at it I cannot say with 100% accuracy if v19 of LOTD is fully compatible with the guide and like I said that is unlikely to happen for a few weeks.

With that being said i can't really see why it wouldn't work I noticed SirJesto has already done our premade merge patch so everything should be ok there might be some oddities in the Conflict Resolution that need dealing with but again without looking I cannot know for sure. Sorry to be a bit vague but that the best I can do under the current circumstances. Nozzer will likely be back in action before I am at this rate.

Thanks. Something I've always wondered .... which ini does MO use? The ones in My Games directory or in the profile?

Well as far as I am aware (unless I am wroing here and talking rubbish) the "default profile" in MO uses a "copy" of the ini file from the games directory. If you then create a copy of the "default profile" it will then "copy" the ini form this "default profile" within MO. However you create a "new profile" it will again use the ini files from the games directory. Hope that makes sense.

I was curious if there was a reason that I couldn't use the JK's major cities overhauls and the towns not touched by the guides? Can anyone see why there might be a conflict? 

I know I used them with LOTD in the past, but not with this STEP pack.

Thanks!