Fossil Mining just had a significant update to V2.
- Contains 104 new fossils, bringing the total to 145 - 3.5x as many as in version 1!
- New volcanic area exclusives!
- New rare fossil excavation sites!
- New separate area in the Legacy museum to house the fossils! (for legacy users)
Thank you for the info!
yes that is correct.
oh the other thing i forgot to mention is when you generate dydolod worlds output you might need to make sure the Bash Patch is deactivated then run dyndoload worlds then active both once it is completed. The Bash Patch is known to cos errors with Dyndolod thought that was fixed thou but worth a try.
Also since you are using Burma you night need extra some steps but since I have never used Burma i cannot advise on that.
Sorry to bother you so much, but I have a couple more questions.
1) Is the guide going to be updated for Legacy of the Dragonborn v19 soon?
2) To save myself FPS, what are some of the mods I can skip over? I was thinking of skipping over Enhanced Vanilla Trees so I can keep decent FPS while using the ENB.
(On a side note: Are both the Vanilla Tree LOD Billboards and Enhanced Vanilla Tree Billboard supposed to be active at the same time when I run DynDOLOD? I am not modding savvy, and it seems redundant to me.)