SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi everyone,

Just decided to get back to skyrim and discovered the STEP project... It looks awesome and makes me wanna play badly. However when i start the prerequisite, the download of the papyrus compiler patcher x64, the exe is always removed by norton because of trojan.gen.2 being apparently inside it. Apparently Norton updated this 2 days ago, don't know what i should do... can i still follow the guide with another around compiler patcher x64?

Thanks

You can just tell Norton not to scan the patcher, although i don't know how to specifically becuase i don't use it, it should just be a case of adding it to the list of ignored files.

I would add the file to Norton's exemption list it's not a virus but the way it behaves Norton may think it is a virus. I would also add MO and SKSE to it's exemption list as well.

Thank you DarkladyLexy! Much appreciated. Now back to that endless list hahaha

Found some FormID errors that the still-current version of the guide didn't cover, while attempting to follow the ICH merge. Should I just go ahead and edit the page, when I come across things like this, or should I just report them here, and let you guys do it? Spent a bit over half an hour figuring out how TES5Edit works just to fix this, because I'm stubborn and refused to let Merge Plugins attempt to fix it with no explanations.  :teehee:

Erroneous entries:

Checking for errors in ICH - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch.esp

ArmorDragonPriestMaskQuicksilverHelmet "Vahlok" [ARMO:08166B5A]
    ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [03166B5B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
  ArmorDragonPriestMaskWoodHelmetWWW2 "Necromancer's Glance" [ARMO:081226C5]
    ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [031226C4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
  ArmorDragonPriestMaskQuicksilverHelmetDBM "Vahlok (replica)" [ARMO:0800FC78]
    ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [03166B5B] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Edited by Injustice

Found some FormID errors that the still-current version of the guide didn't cover, while attempting to follow the ICH merge. Should I just go ahead and edit the page, when I come across things like this, or should I just report them here, and let you guys do it? Spent a bit over half an hour figuring out how TES5Edit works just to fix this, because I'm stubborn and refused to let Merge Plugins attempt to fix it with no explanations.  :teehee:

Erroneous entries:

Checking for errors in ICH - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch.esp

ArmorDragonPriestMaskQuicksilverHelmet "Vahlok" [ARMO:08166B5A]

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [03166B5B]

ArmorDragonPriestMaskWoodHelmetWWW2 "Necromancer's Glance" [ARMO:081226C5]

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [031226C4]

ArmorDragonPriestMaskQuicksilverHelmetDBM "Vahlok (replica)" [ARMO:0800FC78]

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [03166B5B]

this I believe is because the patch needs updating for v19 of LOTD best to let the mod author know. To me, it looks like the patch might be pointing to the wrong mod thus causing an error so is just a matter of pointing to the correct one in xedit. think is might be similar to what you have to with the Immersive college of Winterhold ELFX Patch.

This is pure guess work as i don't have my PC setup at the moment.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

this I believe is because the patch needs updating for v19 of LOTD best to let the mod author know. To me, it looks like the patch might be pointing to the wrong mod thus causing an error so is just a matter of pointing to the correct one in xedit. think is might be similar to what you have to with the Immersive college of Winterhold ELFX Patch.

This is pure guess work as i don't have my PC setup at the moment.

Yeah, that's exactly what hit me when I realized I needed sleep, actually. But, here I am, still up. lol..

It looks like the model filenames for those three items pointed to entries that existed in V18, but not V19. I've bandage fixed it for the meantime by just copying the location from the adjacent LOTD esp over. Seem to be shy on the "Necromancer's Glance" thing, but it appears to be exclusive to "ICH - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch.esp," and isn't referenced, so should be safe to delete.

Pretty amazing how much you can learn to do by just poking and prodding for an hour.

Edited by Injustice

I came acrosss the exact same errors, I posted them on the Improved Closed Helmet page.  Awaiting a response.

I did let Merge Plugins fix these errors, they were replaced with NULL References, what ever that means, but the merge worked.

doing that could cause the Masks not to show the correct texture are any texture what you now need to do is move the ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename from LOTD.esp to your Merge or fix the "NULL Reference" via the CR.

doing that could cause the Masks not to show the correct texture are any texture what you now need to do is move the ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename from LOTD.esp to your Merge or fix the "NULL Reference" via the CR.

I just delete the error unresolved and be done with it. I don't expect the author of ICH is still around anyways.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I just delete the error unresolved and be done with it. I don't expect the author of ICH is still around anyways.

well if that works ok then so be it. It will be a job for Nozzer to look into and decide what direction to go in.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Just dropping a quick note via phone. Been playing for over a month and got to level 80, most of the museum related quests are finished but i had a few bumps that i'd like to share as feedback. Should i post as a single message here or create separate posts in the bugs forum? Most common issue was certain quests not triggering, dialogs not available. As a short example in the civil war quest line i approached rikke and no dialog was available to begin the quest. Then after playing for an extensive period in solstheim or falskaar, the civil war quest caught up and rikke had the needed dialog lines. Happened in the pale and reach missions. Another one is the messages from the elf in the unearthed quest (dragonborn dlc) never reaching me (waited over 15 gsme days). But aureyn's always did.

Hello all, I've got kind of a strange CTD problem. I recently installed the guide and had no problems at all, playing for like 6 hours. When I use the carriage in Whiterun though, to travel to Solitude, I can look around for some brief seconds but then CTD. So I tried to tcl and tgm and fly manually to Solitude from Whiterun with 800 player speed, and no problem at all, everything loads normally and no CTD. Using the carriage to e.g. Markarth didn't cause any problems either. Any ideas what could be causing this, and more importantly how to fix it?

Edited by ManOfSteak

well if that works ok then so be it. It will be a job for Nozzer to look into and decide what direction to go in.

Well I haven't really tested it yet though, maybe tomorrow. I'm still doing more tinkering on my LO for a couple of additions.

So, finally finished installing the entire list, merging, cleaning up, and whatnot. Fired Skyrim up, and it went okay until I tried to leave the LAL cell. I've been using the Riverwood Inn start, and seem to keep crashing at random within the first fifteen minutes. The only differences between my install and the guide's is that I'm running V19.0.6 of LotD, the merged patch, and the standalone Vigilant patch (since it hasn't been included in the merged one, yet).

I do have Crash Fix's logs enabled, but can't seem to figure out how to read the error codes. If I'm guessing correctly, the first two numbers after "0x" point to your Mod Index, right? If so, Vigilant seems to be the culprit, even with the patch. :unsure:

These are the error codes, in order. 0x6C469C50, 0x6C462951, 0x6C469522, 0x6C469C50, 0x6C462951

Anyone else running into such problems?