SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I'm back with a new graphics card, same problem, so definitely not VRAM related. Found out DynDOLOD seems to be causing the CTD, cause when I deactivate it no crashes occur at all. Any ideas what could be wrong? Checked my SKSE.ini and the other .ini files, everything seems to be set up correctly. Help appreciated! 

you can't find an issue with vram if you're playing on windows 10 since it's limited to 4 gigs.

I'm back with a new graphics card, same problem, so definitely not VRAM related. Found out DynDOLOD seems to be causing the CTD, cause when I deactivate it no crashes occur at all. Any ideas what could be wrong? Checked my SKSE.ini and the other .ini files, everything seems to be set up correctly. Help appreciated! 

ok by the sounds of it your dyndolod Ouput might have got corrupted recommend regeneration. If that fails you could try this mod Load Game CTD Fix by Utopium www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/? not tested it myself but from what I gather it can help with CTD's

If all that fails then I am out of ideas.

you can't find an issue with vram if you're playing on windows 10 since it's limited to 4 gigs.

I doubt Windows 10 would be causing CTD all the should do is a stutter. (At least that what I think I don't really know not having used the shitiness that is Windows 10).

Edited by Darth_mathias

ok by the sounds of it your dyndolod Ouput might have got corrupted recommend regeneration. If that fails you could try this mod Load Game CTD Fix by Utopium www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/? not tested it myself but from what I gather it can help with CTD's

If all that fails then I am out of ideas.

I doubt Windows 10 would be causing CTD all the should do is a stutter. (At least that what I think I don't really know not having used the shitiness that is Windows 10).

I'm running Win 7 so that's not the problem. By regeneration you mean doing the DynDOLOD process again? If so I already did that, nothing changes. I'm gonna try the Fix and will report back.

Trying to do ICH merge and getting this error (in Merge plugins and TES5Edit)...

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [07] ICH - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch.esp
[00:00] ArmorDragonPriestMaskQuicksilverHelmetDBM "Vahlok (replica)" [ARMO:0500FC78]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [03166B5B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] ArmorDragonPriestMaskWoodHelmetWWW2 "Necromancer's Glance" [ARMO:051226C5]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [031226C4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] ArmorDragonPriestMaskQuicksilverHelmet "Vahlok" [ARMO:05166B5A]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [03166B5B] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00] All Done!

I'm sure I missed something but I just can't figure it out?  Either that or the Imp_helm_legend.esp file we manually download is conflicting with the current version of LotD?  Thx!
Edited by Gutmaw

Trying to do ICH merge and getting this error (in Merge plugins and TES5Edit)...

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [07] ICH - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch.esp
[00:00] ArmorDragonPriestMaskQuicksilverHelmetDBM "Vahlok (replica)" [ARMO:0500FC78]
[00:00] ArmorDragonPriestMaskWoodHelmetWWW2 "Necromancer's Glance" [ARMO:051226C5]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [031226C4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] ArmorDragonPriestMaskQuicksilverHelmet "Vahlok" [ARMO:05166B5A]

I'm sure I missed something but I just can't figure it out?  Either that or the Imp_helm_legend.esp file we manually download is conflicting with the current version of LotD?  Thx!

So it's an issue with old (current) version of ICH_Legacy of the Dargonborn Patch conflicting with new version of LotD...probably the LotD 19.0.8 update that just released couple days ago.  I can fix the 1st and 3rd issues, but looks like a formID issue or something with the 2nd issue...I can't do that  ::(:

Edited by Gutmaw

Well, this isn't really the place for this, but you guys have been WAY more helpful than anyone else I have talked to. 

I have been running DynDOLOD and getting this error no matter what I do

Exception in unit userscript line 322: Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\projects\DynDOLOD\wbImplementation.pas, line 12260

First, I'm thinking, why the heck is Dyndolod trying to access a file on my drive C anyway(all my games and Skyrim mod stuff are on my D drive) It sounds like a bug in Dyndolod, I've got no response after several days on the Dyndolod website and I've looked through google. I though one of you genius might recognize this.(I use the term genius in a totally complementary way. lol)

Thanks again

Well, this isn't really the place for this, but you guys have been WAY more helpful than anyone else I have talked to. 

I have been running DynDOLOD and getting this error no matter what I do

Exception in unit userscript line 322: Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\projects\DynDOLOD\wbImplementation.pas, line 12260

First, I'm thinking, why the heck is Dyndolod trying to access a file on my drive C anyway(all my games and Skyrim mod stuff are on my D drive) It sounds like a bug in Dyndolod, I've got no response after several days on the Dyndolod website and I've looked through google. I though one of you genius might recognize this.(I use the term genius in a totally complementary way. lol)

Thanks again

Googled for an answer and found this. It might be related to mods you have that dyndolod can't crunch. I assume that you disabled the bashed patch before running dyndolod as per the instructions, so maybe something else is causing this?

Doing the RDO merge, seems like a discrepancy.  Instructions say to merge...

RDO - CACO Patch.esp RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches
RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
RDO - Immersive Horses Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
rdo__sofia.esp (RDO - Patches)

However per install guide, Relationship Dialog Overhaul.esp will be in the same folder as the above ESPs (except rdo_sofia.esp which was downloaded from SRLE Core Pack).  

So...should we be moving the other 4 RDO patches into RDO Patches folder, or hiding the 4 ESPs in the main folder??

ALSO...If an ESM is in the same folder as ESPs that we're merging, I assume that's OK (for example the RS Children merge), or should we be creating a separate ESPs only folder?  Or keep main folder active and hide merged ESPs??

Thx!!
Edited by Gutmaw

First, thank you so much for all of the effort creating and maintaining this guide and answering people's questions!

Didn't change anything, still crashing. Guess I'm just gonna be playing without DynDOLOD then, not the solution I was looking for, but better than crashing everytime I visit Solitude :lol:  Anyway thanks for the help Darth!

I experienced this same crash for the first time last week. It was happening consistently as I started a new game selecting the Solitude docks option from Live Another Life and walked up the dock stairs to the road.  I tried several other start locations, but continued to crash as approaching Solitude around the entrance/docks area. Removing DynDOLOD solved the crash problem.

Over the weekend, I have been rebuilding my modlist, running DynDOLOD and testing every 50 mods or so to try to isolate the mod that was causing issues with DynDOLOD. It appears to be Legacy v19. I am using the 2K texture option and the 19.0.8 patch. Once I narrowed in on Legacy v19, I tried to run DynDOLOD on vanilla Skyrim and Legacy, but DynDOLOD freezes before completion every time (with and without the textures and patch).

At this point, I am considering running DynDOLOD without Legacy and anything that depends on it. Legacy is such a great mod and this is such a fantastic guide that it will definitely be worth it to get a stable play through! ::):

Sorry bout the barrage of issues I'm posting, just doing an install and...

TES5Edit (and Merge Plugin) error for Aetherial Crown - CCF Improved Artifacts Patch...

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp
[00:00] DLC1LD_AetherialCrown "Aetherial Crown" [ARMO:0200575A]
[00:00]     ARMO \ KWDA - Keywords \ Keyword -> [01AF0131] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Anyone else getting this?

ALSO...If an ESM is in the same folder as ESPs that we're merging, I assume that's OK (for example the RS Children merge), or should we be creating a separate ESPs only folder?  Or keep main folder active and hide merged ESPs??

There shoudn't be any folders: when you merge, you start with a list of plugins in the same order as in xEdit (load order). That's the order shown in the RIGHT pane of mod organizer, whereas I assume the folders you mention are those inside mod organizer's mods folder, which are the mods as shown in the LEFT pane of mo's window. You can ignore the left pane altogether. What you need to do, before the merge, is to drag the plugins in the RIGHT pane so they're all consecutive and in the order indicated in the guide. Then you fire Merge Plugins and you find them listed together in the same order. Esm files should hardly ever be merged, since they're considered masters to multiple plugins. Masters should only be merged if you include in that merge ALL of the plugins that depend on them.

TES5Edit (and Merge Plugin) error for Aetherial Crown - CCF Improved Artifacts Patch...

[00:00]     ARMO \ KWDA - Keywords \ Keyword -> [01AF0131] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Errors are sometimes found by merge plugins but they can usually be corrected by that same app (there's an option if you right click on a plugin that's been flagged with errors). If you want you can instead exit Merge Plugins and load the bugged plugin in xEdit, scan for errors and manually correct them, to be safe.

I received this when I was settng up the LoTD Req guide.  I also read about this merge error on another forum and it was noted that it had to do with LoTD 19V.   After installing the final 18V the REQ guide was set up for  - I no longer had this issue merging.  

There shoudn't be any folders: when you merge, you start with a list of plugins in the same order as in xEdit (load order). That's the order shown in the RIGHT pane of mod organizer, whereas I assume the folders you mention are those inside mod organizer's mods folder, which are the mods as shown in the LEFT pane of mo's window. You can ignore the left pane altogether. What you need to do, before the merge, is to drag the plugins in the RIGHT pane so they're all consecutive and in the order indicated in the guide. Then you fire Merge Plugins and you find them listed together in the same order. Esm files should hardly ever be merged, since they're considered masters to multiple plugins. Masters should only be merged if you include in that merge ALL of the plugins that depend on them.

Errors are sometimes found by merge plugins but they can usually be corrected by that same app (there's an option if you right click on a plugin that's been flagged with errors). If you want you can instead exit Merge Plugins and load the bugged plugin in xEdit, scan for errors and manually correct them, to be safe.

1st point - Thanks, understand all that.  But if we have a folder/mod (left pane) that has ESP/ESM that aren't part of the merge, as well as ESPs that are part of the merge, then we have to leave that mod activated to be able to use the un-merged ESM/ESP.  But then we'll have duplicate or unneeded (they were merged) ESPs in the plugins section.  So we need to either hide those duplicate (merged) ESPs in the left pane mod (which would mean we'll have duplicate assets in both the original mod and merged plugin mod), or we separate the ESPs (to be merged) from the original mod to their own mod prior to merging, so just the ESPs that are supposed to be merged are merged without duplicating assets (like the guide does for Snazzy merge, Trees and flora merge, etc).   Really maybe just a question of best practice and consistency I'm thinking?   The merges that have this issue are --- Even Better Quest Objectives Merged, --- RDO Patches Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD, and --- RS Children Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD.   I'm going with creating "ESPs Only" mods for these then doing the merge...hope it's the right way  :P

2nd point - i can do basic CR in TES5Edit, just posting these issues so they can be addressed in the guide...and making sure it's not just me making it an issue with my setup.

Thx!