SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Just want to double chk on this one.  There are over 30 records that Moss Rocks edits that aren't touched by Majestic Mountains, affecting meshes that are used a LOT in game (Rocks*, Rock Cliff*, RockPile*, etc).  So, we won't see any moss on a LOT of landscape...is that better to not see this moss with the Majestic Mountains setup??

Keep if you want however he's put moss where it makes sense based upon the region and lighting and as needed to cover up some obvious seams/gaps.  Things look great without any additional plugins.

Lexy/Nozzer hi! Just read on LOTD page and from Sirjesto "Also, off topic, but you can un-install the modern brawl bug fix mod. Enai included it in most of his other mods, so if you have Apocalypse, Ordinator etc. you already have it." Just some information to do with as you see fit, if you don't know already

Should still have it installed as one of the last things in your load order.  There are no downsides and it stops you from accidentally re-introducing buggy brawling by loading a mod on left side after whatever arbitrary mod you had providing it.

Also a few notes on new mountains/roads...

• Roads look great
  • Mountains themselves look really nice as well.  However, the snow shader used on the mountains has a greenish tint, and clashes badly with BDS.  This is probably the shader fix that was done on SSE...bet we can just port this over if needed.
  • Majestic Mountains lays down a couple godawful flat gray landscape textures...specifically Dirt02 an Rocks01, which are used everywhere, for roads, etc.  Take a look for yourself, maybe it's me, but yuck compared to even the 1K NSM textures.   I'd suggest hiding these 2 textures, and maybe even the whole landscape folder

Is the guide not running Blended Roads https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85301/? 

Edited by jdsmith2816

Is the guide not running Blended Roads https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85301/? 

It is, but these textures aren't added/touched by Blended Roads, they're from Majestic Mountains.  I'm just hiding them..ya'll can decide if they should stay or go.

Also, on the mis-matching snow, not sure if it's an LO thing with BDS, or per mod comments seems like T4gtr34um3r is still planning on doing some troubleshooting on his mod to fix these issues...

Also Also, these mountain textures are awesome but HUGE...may be worth optimizing down to at least 4K.

Nope, just the moss work from Majestic Mountains.

Ok I'll Pull Moss Rock one less mod to worry about

Can someone confirm me a light nickseam on females from bijin and such ?

Not spotted any yet.

Also a few notes on new mountains/roads...

• Roads look great
  • Mountains themselves look really nice as well.  However, the snow shader used on the mountains has a greenish tint, and clashes badly with BDS.  This is probably the shader fix that was done on SSE...bet we can just port this over if needed.
  • Majestic Mountains lays down a couple godawful flat gray landscape textures...specifically Dirt02 an Rocks01, which are used everywhere, for roads, etc.  Take a look for yourself, maybe it's me, but yuck compared to even the 1K NSM textures.   I'd suggest hiding these 2 textures, and maybe even the whole landscape folder

I will take a look of those textures as well.

yes we now running Blended Roads.

It is, but these textures aren't added/touched by Blended Roads, they're from Majestic Mountains.  I'm just hiding them..ya'll can decide if they should stay or go.

Also, on the mis-matching snow, not sure if it's an LO thing with BDS, or per mod comments seems like T4gtr34um3r is still planning on doing some troubleshooting on his mod to fix these issues...

Also Also, these mountain textures are awesome but HUGE...may be worth optimizing down to at least 4K.

there is a ini tweak recommended by the mod author in the Fomod at the end that mentions snow shader but i thought it was covered by BethINI something to look into ^_^

Just so you know Gutmaw I did spot one conflict with Better Dynamic Snow when i was updating the CR this my or may not of been the right thing to do.

Static - 000A7149 - Bridge01Snow

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hmm, I probably have something overwriting the textures in question then.  By all means don't keep ugly out of place textures :D

The mountain textures themselves are huge because he has combined two mountain textures into one... even though they are larger you have less of them.  It's similar in concept to One Mountain in that regard.

If there're any textures I'd advise against sizing down it'd be these as you'll quickly notice degradation.

Edited by jdsmith2816

The mountain textures themselves are huge because he has combined two mountain textures into one... even though they are larger you have less of them.  It's similar in concept to One Mountain in that regard.

If there're any textures I'd advise against sizing down it'd be these as you'll quickly notice degradation.

you're right bro...I converted them 4k DTX5 and they look a lot worse.  good call at keeping them higher res.

there is only one texture current being overwritten from blended roads that that is:

textures/dlc02/landscape/dlc2road01ash01.dds from Serious HD Skyrim Retexture. Again I was not 100% sure if that is correct so i just left it.

Ya, Blended Roads looks awesome, great rock texture and much better blending of landscape, no issues I've seen so far with this mod...

Ya, Blended Roads looks awesome, great rock texture and much better blending of landscape, no issues I've seen so far with this mod...

So should we remove the texture from Serious HD and keep the one from blended Roads. Texture comparison is one of those areas i am not brilliant at and pretty lazy at if I am honest.

So I do like to hear people with more knowledge them me on the subject

Lexy hi! As promised i have finished my build and did a test run on the new CR fixes you made regarding the dragon masks. With a mod called "Additemmenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer", went into the museum and grabbed the mask copies (as you would if making them at work bench) from LOTD mod and placed on the mannequins. All except Miraak and Krosis displayed as they should. I will check to see what you did and see if my set-up has changed any thing, though it shouldn't as CR is right at the bottom before bash etc. Lastly in regards to the previous post...like the mountain texture, how ever where moss should be, instead of green, i have what looks like ash (grey), as though red mountain has blown it ash across the land...but again may just be my set up at the moment. Hope all's well and best regards

Berndaroy

Lexy hi! As promised i have finished my build and did a test run on the new CR fixes you made regarding the dragon masks. With a mod called "Additemmenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer", went into the museum and grabbed the mask copies (as you would if making them at work bench) from LOTD mod and placed on the mannequins. All except Miraak and Krosis displayed as they should. I will check to see what you did and see if my set-up has changed any thing, though it shouldn't as CR is right at the bottom before bash etc.

Well then the only thing I can think of is the that the BOD2 - Biped Body Template are wrong I forwarded them from the improved closedface helmets merge maybe I shouldn't of for Miraak and Krosis? If doesn't work then I am afraid to say I don't know how to fix it and will need someone else with more expertise then me to sort it out.

It seems the file for High Level Enemies - SIC Edition is no longer available. Is there an alternate download for it or should I just skip it? I know the AAE Patches Merged file needs it.

I tried to send lifestorock a message on Nexus regarding this, but I get an error saying "The member lifestorock cannot receive any new messages". Hopefully someone will be able to let him know the link is busted.

Thanks for keeping the NPC option 1 CP available. I still have the layout for option 1 and will be playing with it later,

Well if you decide to update Option 1 CR  you could pass me the update CR and I'll put up on the Nexus page. Just because I don't want to deal with it doesn't mean I object to anyone else doing the leg work and passing esp :;):.

It seems the file for High Level Enemies - SIC Edition is no longer available. Is there an alternate download for it or should I just skip it? I know the AAE Patches Merged file needs it.

that annoying skip over it for now and I'll look into it. you will have to clean the Advanced Adversary Encounters Patches from SirJesto I'll get in touch with him and see what he say.

Edit: It appears the the AAE Patch provided by SirJesto does not use any records from High Level Enemies which means all it requires is to have it Masters Cleaned via xEdit which is simple enough. 

Edited by DarkladyLexy