SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

you know guys now that i have actually compared the textures I am in agreement with Gutmaw regarding the Dirt02, Rock01 textures form Majestic mountains I also noticed a spelling error with fieldgrass02_n.DDS it be should fieldgrass02_n.dds but that overwrites SFO.

All of theses textures are coming from the Optional Landscape Textures maybe we shouldn't install them? Answers on a postcard to Lexy is slowly losing her mind.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Do as you like lexy.

All i can think of is that veydosebrom isn't in work anymore so no updates to fix clipping and such

"|{{Fieldset|Falskaar|bullet=yes|Dawnguard Normal Version}}"

gotta fix that dawnguard in HLE fomod

thanks for that Typo fixed.

I know i tried to download Veydosebrom a few days ago but it's not downloading and the Mod Author is MIA so it going to be sorted anytime soon. Although I was reading the SSE Version could still using form 43 might be worth taking a look at that.

I still haven't made my mind up about what to do with SFO whether we stick with what we got now or switch to 2.5b which i what base is used and Paul and JD is using. We probably really should switch this boils down to my laziness to test more then anything else really.

Hey guys SirJesto has updated the AAE Merge patch which means a switch to the older High level enemies which also means there is a new HLE Merge take note of the post merge instructions.

If we still have the High Level Enemies - SIC we don't need to update right?

Also lexy about your latesr CR on the mod page, all it includes are the one from your dropbox? Or is there anything new in it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If we still have the High Level Enemies - SIC we don't need to update right?

Also lexy about your latesr CR on the mod page, all it includes are the one from your dropbox? Or is there anything new in it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

that correct if you have High Level Enemies - SIC you don't need to update.

well the main CR has some STATIC records removed (can't remember what they were now something to do with Tundra I think) due to errors. the Nightgale mask record (these were included in the test CR) were removed due to basically being duplicates of Improved closedface helmets merge. Other them that all i was was copy from my test CR into the main one.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Just read up on the latest changes to the guide and have a question regarding the CR. Can I just swap the old one out for the new one without making the mod changes of the last week? In other words, have the masters for the CR changed? Game runs stable so far (besides the occasional crash, but I guess that's to be expected), and I dont want to muck it up, if I don't have to. Personally didn't see anything, but I might be wrong as well.

On that note: Played for about a week now with this guide, and it's absolutely fantastic so far! Looks and runs great (or, as great as it can run on a 960, which is about 45fps outdoors, 60fps indoors), and makes returning to Skyrim after about three years or so an absolut blast. Thank you guys so much for your work!

Edited by AlexTU

Just read up on the latest changes to the guide and have a question regarding the CR. Can I just swap the old one out for the new one without making the mod changes of the last week? In other words, have the masters for the CR changed?

No i don't think the masters have changed so in theory you could swap it out. I suggest if you install it keep a backup oh whatever version of teh Cr you are currently just in case i did something insane (I am prone to do that some times)

just so everyone know i have finally decided get up off my arse and changed SFO to be inline with what Paul and JD have (which is the roughly the same as what SRLE Base was).

Promise I am done with major tweaking for now (famous last words there).

Edit told you famous last words decided to drop the Optional Landscape texture from Majestic Mountains with that I am happy. Now to sit back a watch you all discover if I have done something really stupid or missed something obvious ::P: .

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Lexy hi! No problem as I'm fine tuning my set-up. Had moss .esp from Ruffled feathers still active and may be why the moss looked odd. I need to try the mannequins with all armor on and not just masks. I'm not good with xedit but LOTD uses head 30 record, where as ICH uses hair 31..does that make any difference?. I'll try as you said about the body or push comes to shove i still have copy of old CR and ICH patches and see what you did. Any way thank you for trying i really do appreciate it...Best regards

Lexy hi! No problem as I'm fine tuning my set-up. Had moss .esp from Ruffled feathers still active and may be why the moss looked odd. I need to try the mannequins with all armor on and not just masks. I'm not good with xedit but LOTD uses head 30 record, where as ICH uses hair 31..does that make any difference?. I'll try as you said about the body or push comes to shove i still have copy of old CR and ICH patches and see what you did. Any way thank you for trying i really do appreciate it...Best regards

it might at this stage I say lets give it a try and see what happens. If that doesn't work then I am out of ideas and we'll need to consult with other mod authors.