SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

@JD I think so lol I've actually been looking at ways to do this... a lot of the mods are either already ported or have similar counterparts for SSE. a few need porting but that is super easy to do. and with legacy now ported and almost too release I think it's a good time to try.

So some confusion on Vsync and just want to double check.  According to the guide, I should have these settings:

• If the driver is handling Vsync make sure EnableVSync is set to false in the enblocal.ini file and iPresentInterval is set to 0 in the Skyrim.ini file.
  • VSync and Refresh:
    * Frame Rate Limiter 59.7
    * Max Pre-Rendered Frames 3
    * Vsync Force On (this is a personal preference as I prefer the driver handle all Vsync stuff)
    * Apply Changes.

So in Beth ini, do I enable or disable vsync? 

Do I just use the default settings for the rest of the Nvidia Inspector profile? Also, it forces me to use either 58, 59, or 60 for the frame limiter. How did you get 59.7?

What about the setting for bFloatPointRenderTarget?

Thanks

-bmccarti

@JD I think so lol I've actually been looking at ways to do this... a lot of the mods are either already ported or have similar counterparts for SSE. a few need porting but that is super easy to do. and with legacy now ported and almost too release I think it's a good time to try.

Note, I was specifically speaking about SkyRe aka Skyrim Redone a large game overhaul.  Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.  This actually has nothing to do with this guide maybe I should have made a separate post in the forum but no one really reads those so..

Edited by jdsmith2816

So some confusion on Vsync and just want to double check.  According to the guide, I should have these settings:

• If the driver is handling Vsync make sure EnableVSync is set to false in the enblocal.ini file and iPresentInterval is set to 0 in the Skyrim.ini file.
  • VSync and Refresh:

* Frame Rate Limiter 59.7

* Max Pre-Rendered Frames 3

* Vsync Force On (this is a personal preference as I prefer the driver handle all Vsync stuff)

* Apply Changes.

So in Beth ini, do I enable or disable vsync? 

Do I just use the default settings for the rest of the Nvidia Inspector profile? Also, it forces me to use either 58, 59, or 60 for the frame limiter. How did you get 59.7?

What about the setting for bFloatPointRenderTarget?

Thanks

-bmccarti

Yes if you want your Driver is handling VSync you can disable using BethINI

bFloatPointRenderTarget should be sorted by BethINI automatically.

No you be be adjust the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Profile use the search bar then under the 2 - Sync and Refresh setting you should notice Frame Rate Limiter set that to as close as 60fps as you can (some recommend 57fps). Once set make sure you hit it the Apply changes button in the Top Right corner.

Well if you decide to update Option 1 CR  you could pass me the update CR and I'll put up on the Nexus page. Just because I don't want to deal with it doesn't mean I object to anyone else doing the leg work and passing esp :;):..

That's what I was thinking of doing. I may also offer/add the Practical Armor mods as an addition to it.

just so everyone know i have finally decided get up off my arse and changed SFO to be inline with what Paul and JD have (which is the roughly the same as what SRLE Base was).

Heya Lex.  The guide shows to use Skyrim Flora Overhaul v2.5b.   However since change log didn't say to remove Skyrim Flora Overhaul v2.5b - No Grass (and since we're still using verdant), I assume the guide should say to use  Skyrim Flora Overhaul v2.5b - No Grass rather the standard 2.5 right?

EDIT:  nevermind...i think I read it wrong.  installing standard 2.5b

Edited by Gutmaw

Just thought I'd take a poll.. Is there any interest in an SSE based Legacy of the Dragonborn + SkyRe load order? Ignore the supposed impossibility and just assume it's actually possible or I wouldn't be asking.

Would love to see that jd, since I'm a long user who used SkyRe back in the day.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk