SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

it bothers me, something is off with bijin changed npcs, i have slight color seam between body and neck and sometimes hands.

:turned:

mmm are you using the latest NPC Merge and CR? also is this on a current game or a New game? Also if possible some screenshots would be helpful.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Updated "LOTD Patches Merged" file for users of SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn in the MIRRORS tab.
(Includes the relevant updates from the main files)

As it says, found in the MIRRORS tab on Legacy Patch Central until the Nexus Upload system is working properly again.

OK, the LOTD Patches Merged file is back in the MISCELLANEOUS file section where it belongs.

I'm not sure if I screwed up somewhere or if I ran into a legit issue.

I've gotten to the mod merging section of the guide, the Improved Closed Face Helmets section to be exact, and I ran into this problem...

Checking for Errors in [0A] ICH - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch.esp
ArmorDragonPriestMaskQuicksilverHelmetDBM "Vahlok (replica)" [ARMO:0500FC78]
ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [03166B5B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
ArmorDragonPriestMaskWoodHelmetWWW2 "Necromancer's Glance" [ARMO:051226C5]
ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [031226C4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
ArmorDragonPriestMaskQuicksilverHelmet "Vahlok" [ARMO:05166B5A]
ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [03166B5B] < Error: Could not be resolved >

I'm not sure if I screwed up somewhere or if I ran into a legit issue.

I've gotten to the mod merging section of the guide, the Improved Closed Face Helmets section to be exact, and I ran into this problem...

Checking for Errors in [0A] ICH - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch.esp
ArmorDragonPriestMaskQuicksilverHelmetDBM "Vahlok (replica)" [ARMO:0500FC78]
ArmorDragonPriestMaskWoodHelmetWWW2 "Necromancer's Glance" [ARMO:051226C5]
ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [031226C4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
ArmorDragonPriestMaskQuicksilverHelmet "Vahlok" [ARMO:05166B5A]

this likely because the ICH patch hasn't been updated for the latest version of Legacy suggest loading into xEdit and deleting the 3 errors records. make sure you only delete the errors and nothing else. then you should be able to rerun Merge plugin. Since the patch doesn't look like it will be updated any time soon maybe I'll get Lexy is issue a replacement via our dropbox until it is fixed.

this likely because the ICH patch hasn't been updated for the latest version of Legacy suggest loading into xEdit and deleting the 3 errors records. make sure you only delete the errors and nothing else. then you should be able to rerun Merge plugin. Since the patch doesn't look like it will be updated any time soon maybe I'll get Lexy is issue a replacement via our dropbox until it is fixed.

Will do. Thanks!