SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Have you had REGS and SR: LOTD guides installed together for a full playthrough? Did it just require a few CR patches, like the REGS guide indicates? And did it remain stable throughout the playthrough?

I wouldn't mind trying my hand and at least adding pieces of REGS to my SR: LOTD install, but curious to hear about other's experiences with both.

I use most but not all of LOTD so I'm not sure how much of REGS can be added to a full LOTD build without adding too much VRAM or script loading. If there are questions about adding particular mods in the REGS guide I can try to help. The REGS guide mentions some of the main potential issues that I am aware of, but without some reports from users who are trying this it is hard to provide additional specific guidance.

I had some FPS problems with my game with the previous graphics card being used, but with the newer graphics card installed recently there haven't been many such problems. i don't think this is primarily due to the REGS mods; the LOTD mods being used certainly had a large effect on the FPS rate.

Nozzer/Lexy hi! A small instruction i read on REGs page in regards to merging with Merged tool, that I'm not sure of and wondered if you know better. When you have made your merged mod, if the merged tool has created a new merged seq file, it states to "remove any individual seq files" of merged mods from the merged mod folder: for example the Relationship Dialogue Overhaul mod when merged, you have in the new merged folder..seq folder 1. RDO Merged.seq & 2. Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.seq. So is the second .seq no longer relevant now that a new merged version is made....or does it not really matter and should it be removed. It's not an issue as the guide(SRLE Ext) has been out for awhile and people have been playing with no issue in regards to this....I'm merely curious and trying to learn more ::):

When the REGS merges were being tested I noticed that the Merge Plugins tool combined the SEQ files from the individual mods and created a composite SEQ file for the merged plugin. Merge Plugins didn't remove the individual SEQ files from the mods being merged, so the REGS guide suggested removing them if copied to the merged folder since they won't be used. It doesn't hurt to leave them in the merged folder, of course.

Monobloc hi! that's good to know. Ya I'll stick with the basic version..it was merely curiosity on my part as the original SRLE used it but was dropped due to compatibility with LOTD. I'm trying the cities and Etac from regs, i had a number of the cities mentioned with others(better docks etc ..as helped by PaulRoot last year)  with minor problems in my last play through, but trying Etac (parts of..minus Arthmoors villages ) with this new build. Will see if there is issues when finished building

Let us know how this works out, particularly if there are any problems. I didn't see any when testing these for REGS, but I don't have as many LOTD mods as those using the full or nearly full LOTD guide. I expect that any Arthmoor villages at locations that the REGS subset of ETaC doesn't affect like Darkwater Crossing can also be added; there hasn't been time to test these yet.

1505328806-enb-2017-09-13-20-18-01-75.jp

This dark lady lexy is busted, Idk why the skin is so dark, it looks like mature skin however, i didn't replace the ordinary women meshes or textures and they do point to the proper textures.

i have lot of other neckseams.

Neck seams are usually caused by a head body texture mismatch.

So question do you have issues with only females or are males affected as well? and are are these neck seam issue only from The Ordinary women Or do you have issue with the ones from Bijin also?

So question do you have issues with only females or are males affected as well? and are are these neck seam issue only from The Ordinary women Or do you have issue with the ones from Bijin also?

I'm seeing same issue...

• females only
  • Bijin, Tocatta, Sofia are fine
  • Carlotta and Ulda (who are part of Ordinary Women), for example, have dark brown faces, many shades darker than body

I'd help troubleshoot but I know nothing about facegen stuff

Edited by Gutmaw

no idea My aMidianBorn doesn't have that setup either does the helmet in question have a formID? that we can look up in xEdit that will help to narrow down at least what mod last affects it?

It is coming from amb_contentAddon.esp which I can't figure out until now. I've looked at amidianborn content addon zip file and there are also no such thing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Some of both + bijin

neck seam on male : That nord apprentice mage from the college

On females including bijin : small color mismatch on aela, camilla, carlotta, birna, and more.

I use most but not all of LOTD so I'm not sure how much of REGS can be added to a full LOTD build without adding too much VRAM or script loading. If there are questions about adding particular mods in the REGS guide I can try to help. The REGS guide mentions some of the main potential issues that I am aware of, but without some reports from users who are trying this it is hard to provide additional specific guidance.

I had some FPS problems with my game with the previous graphics card being used, but with the newer graphics card installed recently there haven't been many such problems. i don't think this is primarily due to the REGS mods; the LOTD mods being used certainly had a large effect on the FPS rate.

Thanks for the info and willingness to help. I haven't finished my latest LoTD install and haven't looked terribly close at all the REGS mods and how they might conflict with the current LoTD load order, but after seeing REGS mentioned a few times in this forum, I thought I'd check it out and the one mod from REGS that is the biggest temptation is JK's Cities Lite. If I could just add that, it would be very satisfying.

But I'll finish this install and play around a bit just to see if it doesn't crash after a few hours of play. Then I'll create a another MO profile and start adding some REGS mods one by one to see how they impact performance or show conflicts in xEdit. I'm hoping a 1070 card can handle a few extra bits and pieces alright, but if it can't, that won't be the end of the world. A playthrough with SR: LoTD has plenty enough to offer already.

I'll tell u more once I play truly the game, I installed ETAC + dawn lite and jk lite and a few small mods.

Except some little floating lanterns, and delayed behavior i've yet to see an issue, but I Just started playing so I didn't visit everything.

I'm playing on windows 7 with 8 Gb Vram so it's not an issue for me.

just got low fps on heavy loaded areas but that was to be expected(with populated skyrim hell edition lol)

Edited by Monobloc

Checked everything, that seam is normal I guess.

The meshes link to the proper mod's own textures however ordinary women has very dark bodies similar to mature skin and the faces far more clear.

same for bijin.

It's less noticeable on the mod screenshots tho, welp can't help it.

Edited by Monobloc

the a console command that is said to fix neck seams never tried it but worth a go the the ordinary women page for details. if fails you might need ti regeneration you facegen via the CK. 

Load NPC Retexture merge in the CK once loaded hit F4 that should regenerate facegen data. quit the CK the data should be found in the Overwrite folder.

I will double check my own game after I get 40 winks.

he is not covered by the CR only the merge so i guess it load order of textures and meshes. i believe he is coming from Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul.

If it helps the FormID is 00013475.

with that I am out of here time to head to my brightly lit Lab and do exciting sciencey stuff (we that is the technical term)

So I have found that a separate weapons merge I did with some new weapons I added is overwriting the NPC Retextures Merge textures and meshes, causing the skin discrepancy.  Can I place weapons mods/merges above the npc retextures merge on the left pane of mod organizer or do they need to remain below them for some reason?

Thanks,

bmccarti

So I have found that a separate weapons merge I did with some new weapons I added is overwriting the NPC Retextures Merge textures and meshes, causing the skin discrepancy.  Can I place weapons mods/merges above the npc retextures merge on the left pane of mod organizer or do they need to remain below them for some reason?

Thanks,

bmccarti

mmmmm curious to know why would a weapons mod be overwriting an NPC skin textures?

Anyway yes that would be the easiest method the other one would be to remove the conflicting texture and meshes from your weapons merge.

I uh..

1505368088-2017-09-14-07-47-39-actor.png

wat

what did you do she is well and truly boinked. suggest re-installation of said mod. and by the way Lexy is wrong to generate Facegen data you need to locate said NPC in the CK then hit CTRL+F4.