SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

she looks like that in the CK and in game like the other picture.

Meh xD

Well you could try removing any conflicting textures and meshes from other Mods for said NPC so that only the one you want to win is there and any others are not.

What we might have to do it only install required textures and meshes from each of the NPC retexture mods so there are no overwrite in the left pane but that would require a bit of work to sort out.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I'm seeing same issue...

• females only
  • Bijin, Tocatta, Sofia are fine
  • Carlotta and Ulda (who are part of Ordinary Women), for example, have dark brown faces, many shades darker than body

I'd help troubleshoot but I know nothing about facegen stuff

actually Carlotta should be coming from the Bijin NPC's But i boot up lexy's game a take a quick look at some NPCs for people.

Well i have had a quick look around a yes there plenty of necks seams on Female most of the time they are not noticeable really unless you a actually looking for them.

I think it's the NPC's that conflict between The Ordinary women and Bijin unfortunately I have a little play and none of my fixes seam to work so don't know how to fix. This might be down to you guys to figure out a solution.

well i was hoping i could get away with this due me being lazy and time to test but there is a procedure on the Ordinary women comment section of how to properly make The Ordinary Women and Bijin fully compatible with each other.

It involves using xEdit to delete , Head Parts, Non-Player Character (Actor) and Texture Set Armor Addon and Armor and then deleting the textures and meshes, FaceGenData and FaceGeom of each and every conflicting NPC so you image why I was reluctant to do that. It not that hard to do just time consuming.

if anyone really want to give it ago the procedure is detailed here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70547/?tab=4&&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D70547%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D3297516&pUp=1 3rd post down.

I can assume the same procedure should be done for the males.

I would be very interested to see the results if someone was to do this.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

It is coming from amb_contentAddon.esp which I can't figure out until now. I've looked at amidianborn content addon zip file and there are also no such thing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Any idea Lexy? I'm still stuck on this thing, the record xx089ee8 come from amb content addon esp.

Edited by reddvilzz

Well i have had a quick look around a yes there plenty of necks seams on Female most of the time they are not noticeable really unless you a actually looking for them.

I think it's the NPC's that conflict between The Ordinary women and Bijin unfortunately I have a little play and none of my fixes seam to work so don't know how to fix. This might be down to you guys to figure out a solution.

Of course, but with face to face this becomes increasingly noticeable and irritating.

well i was hoping i could get away with this due me being lazy and time to test but there is a procedure on the Ordinary women comment section of how to properly make The Ordinary Women and Bijin fully compatible with each other.

It involves using xEdit to delete , Head Parts, Non-Player Character (Actor) and Texture Set Armor Addon and Armor and then deleting the textures and meshes, FaceGenData and FaceGeom of each and every conflicting NPC so you image why I was reluctant to do that. It not that hard to do just time consuming.

if anyone really want to give it ago the procedure is detailed here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70547/?tab=4&&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D70547%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D3297516&pUp=1 3rd post down.

I can assume the same procedure should be done for the males.

I would be very interested to see the results if someone was to do this.

Do i have to redo everything from the original esps or i can work with your merge ?

Any idea Lexy? I'm still stuck on this thing, the record xx089ee8 come from amb content addon esp.

to be honest i don't the mesh is simply not there and does explain why it is invisible the best thing to do is possibly ask on the Amidianborn page I know Cal isn't around but maybe someone over there will know. Or even try getting in touch with Kryptopr cos wasn't she the one that created the content addon sorry I can be much more help?

Of course, but with face to face this becomes increasingly noticeable and irritating.

Do i have to redo everything from the original esps or i can work with your merge ?

I would suggest to do it properly you may have to redo the merge cos my method is well quick and dirty but it works not perfect i admit.

you could try removing the Head Parts, Texture Set and possibly you need even need to remove the Armor Addon and Armor as well. then deleting the textures and meshes, FaceGenData and FaceGeom from the conflicting mods but might take longer.

Let me know what you decide I will course help you out i just don't have time to go through every single NPC the retextures cover it has never bothered me that much really.

to be honest i don't the mesh is simply not there and does explain why it is invisible the best thing to do is possibly ask on the Amidianborn page I know Cal isn't around but maybe someone over there will know. Or even try getting in touch with Kryptopr cos wasn't she the one that created the content addon sorry I can be much more help?

That's weird, so you don't have the meshes folder as well?

Also I found this https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=2678959 when I tried looking for the solution, when I checked ambcontentaddon.esp don't have anything conflicting with the rest from of the instructions.

- Glass Variants.esp or AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp

- Differently Ebony.esp

- aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

Do you have any idea if this is needed?

That's weird, so you don't have the meshes folder as well?

Also I found this https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=2678959 when I tried looking for the solution, when I checked ambcontentaddon.esp don't have anything conflicting with the rest from of the instructions.

- Glass Variants.esp or AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp

- Differently Ebony.esp

- aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

Do you have any idea if this is needed?

No I don't have that meshes folder at all and it not even in the original download either. I am afraid to say my only recommendation is not to use the piece of armour unless someone else knows what is going on.

No we don't need those esp that why we have the content addon.

No I don't have that meshes folder at all and it not even in the original download either. I am afraid to say my only recommendation is not to use the piece of armour unless someone else knows what is going on.

No we don't need those esp that why we have the content addon.

So we just disable them even though there are no conflicted records between those 3 esps and contentaddons?

So we just disable them even though there are no conflicted records between those 3 esps and contentaddons?

well yes cos if the meshes aren't there then there is simply nothing i can do apart from add a deleted flag to the next CR update (which i have started) unless someone Unless someone goes off and creates new meshes for these boots.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

So I have found that a separate weapons merge I did with some new weapons I added is overwriting the NPC Retextures Merge textures and meshes, causing the skin discrepancy.  Can I place weapons mods/merges above the npc retextures merge on the left pane of mod organizer or do they need to remain below them for some reason?

Thanks,

bmccarti

mmmmm curious to know why would a weapons mod be overwriting an NPC skin textures?

Anyway yes that would be the easiest method the other one would be to remove the conflicting texture and meshes from your weapons merge.

So I figured it out, and it was a load order issue.  Once I added a metadata update to load the SRLE Npc Retexture merge after the new weapons merge I created, and reran asis, everything worked great! No more dark face Alvor! I'll keep an eye out for any other issues, but so far no noticeable neck seams, even with my female npcs.  Thanks again everyone!

-bmccarti